Xbox one smart glass issue on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox one smart glass issue on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I decided to fire up my Xbox One after several months and having some issues connecting to it with xbox one smart glass. In the past, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kjs00333, Sep 26, 2020.

1. kjs00333
    kjs00333 Guest

Hello,

I decided to fire up my Xbox One after several months and having some issues connecting to it with xbox one smart glass. In the past, I was able to connect to my xbox using the smart glass app on my PC, and play that way. My Smart Glass app finds and connects
    successfully to the xbox one on the same network, but it will not allow me to select the option "Play on Xbox One". The button does nothing. Also under the add-ons section, it tells me "Something went wrong when loading this selection". I am running the
    latest update on xbox one, uninstalled and reinstalled Xbox One Smartglass which I assume is giving me the latest version as well. I am signed in with my gamer tag on both devices.

Does anyone have any idea on what the problem could be? Is there a new way to remote control the xbox from a windows 10 PC with a different app other than smart glass? I tried the Xbox One companion, and I see no way to do it.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,

:)

kjs00333, Sep 26, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: