Xbox One Shutting down

Discus and support Xbox One Shutting down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i sign into my profile the xbox turns off by itself. When I sign into my brothers profile it works completely fine. Why is it doing this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baked x Toast, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Xbox One Shutting down

Every time i sign into my profile the xbox turns off by itself. When I sign into my brothers profile it works completely fine. Why is it doing this because I want to play on my profile

:)

Baked x Toast, Dec 25, 2015
  2. xRARE GOLDx
    xRARE GOLDx Guest
    Xbox one shutting down

while playing fortnite ,Xbox will shut off,after 5 or so seconds it will come back on and takes me right back to the home screen . This doesn’t happen on any other game. Any suggestions?

xRARE GOLDx, Dec 25, 2015
  3. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest
    ThorX360, Dec 25, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Xbox One Shutting down

Hey mate,

I would try firstly giving your console a power cycle, which you can do by having the console on and sitting at the dashboard. Then from there, hold the power button down on the front of the console down for 10 seconds until the console switches off. Then
    leave it off for a minute or two, before turning it back on and trying again.

If that doesn't work, then try removing your profile from the xbox, and re-adding it back again. That might just kick it into grear Xbox One Shutting down :)

Let us know how you go

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Dec 25, 2015
  5. I did both things you said. When I gave the console a power cycle my profile now just wont sign in period. There are no error messages it just brings back to the main screen. When i removed it and added it again, the console just shut off. I don't know why
    its doing this.

Baked x Toast, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Shutting down