Xbox One Shutdown Also Powers Down TV & Receiver

Discus and support Xbox One Shutdown Also Powers Down TV & Receiver in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I guess I like the good old days when shutting down the Xbox only shut down the Xbox. I do not want the X1 to shut down anything other than itself.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UrnotSamIam, Jan 19, 2014.

1. UrnotSamIam
    UrnotSamIam Guest

I guess I like the good old days when shutting down the Xbox only shut down the Xbox. I do not want the X1 to shut down anything other than itself. Neither of the power settings seems to achieve this. Any thoughts?

:)

UrnotSamIam, Jan 19, 2014
  2. ericxbox74
    ericxbox74 Guest
    Can Xbox One turn off your TV when it shuts down?

I'm wondering if the Xbox One can power down the TV when it powers off? I have the Xbox hdmi going to receiver and then receiver to tv if that makes a diff.?

ericxbox74, Jan 19, 2014
  3. RyenRusso
    RyenRusso Guest
    Onkyo - TX DS474 intermittent control - auto power off - media remote

My Onkyo TX DS474 is setup to be controlled by my XBOXONE.

Auto power on and off is enabled... The Onkyo powers on with the ONE but does not power off. Therefore, requires manual power off after the ONE is shutdown or the receiver will power off the next time the ONE is switched on.

When i say Xbox volume down or up the ONE controls the receiver.

When i use the media remote to volume up and down the receiver does not respond 90% of the time.

I tried using the auto detect setup feature where the setup asks "did receiver mute" and by inserting the exact receiver model number.. The intermittent problem was the same....

My TV controller that is programmed to my receiver works 100% of the time... So this is a xbox signal issue.

Does anyone have a solution?

thanks

RyenRusso, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Xbox One Shutdown Also Powers Down TV & Receiver

You can always rest the settings back to factory default. Im pretty sure the system isnt set up to do it by default. That or turn off all of the power and kinectsettings associated with it.

Adrenaline123, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: