XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.

Discus and support XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When starting up my XBox, it makes the startup tone and hangs on a totally blank green screen. When I attempt to startup to the troubleshooting menu,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John C. Smith, Nov 12, 2023.

1. XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.

When starting up my XBox, it makes the startup tone and hangs on a totally blank green screen. When I attempt to startup to the troubleshooting menu, it makes the chime noise that the menu is starting, but the screen is still blank green.

:)

John C. Smith, Nov 12, 2023
  2. John C. Smith Win User

Leaving it unplugged for an hour and turning it back on resolved this issue. I am surprised at the advice on the display adapter/drivers when I clearly stated I was unable to access troubleshooting at all.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Well dear, let's stay calm, don't stress, remember that I am a player just like you, only in my case I am an independent advisor, I handle a lot of information, I am an organic person, I try to help you as much as possible, however, there are things that are escape my hands, of course, I will leave you a few steps so that you can communicate with LIVE support! from Microsoft, where you will have more complete advice with experienced Support in the case.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello John C , My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your screen, below I leave you some possible solutions;

Uninstall the display driver

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager and select it from the list of results.

Select the arrow to expand Display Adapters.
    Under Display Adapters, right-click the adapter and then select Properties.
    Check the Remove the driver software for this device box, and then select OK.
    Restart the device and Windows will try to reinstall the driver.

Update display driver

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager and select it from the list of results.
    Under Display adapters, right-click the adapter and then select Update.

Check the HDMI cable connection:
    Make sure the HDMI cable is not damaged and is securely connected.

Uninstall the display driver
    Under Display Adapters, right-click the adapter and then select Properties.
    Check the Remove the driver software for this device box, and then select OK.
    Restart the device and Windows will try to reinstall the driver.
  5. WHITETIGRENV Win User

Xbox one x has a blank screen

I received the blank screen last night and I did not get the green startup. I tried the rest and I still have blank screen on my xbox one x. The HDMI cable is good, i tested it on my switch. What can I do?
  6. Asteriia Win User

Xbox One not working ** Edit: Fixed **

It would be a mix of either the green Xbox startup screen or just my home screen but blank. Fortunately I was able to find a fix and all is well now!
Thema:

1. XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup. - Similar Threads - shows blank green

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. capes showing on bedrock and not java

in XBoX on Windows
    capes showing on bedrock and not java: i own the twitch tiktok and cherry and many more capes on bedrock and it doesent apper on java i need help lmao 7bc91843-96e7-41e7-8a2c-1b61f450619c
  5. It's not showing the only way I can verify...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's not showing the only way I can verify...: I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my brothers account that he let me have and the email...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  8. My friend's list is blank but my games show I have friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend's list is blank but my games show I have friends?: After starting my xbox after work today, I saw my friends list was blank. I restarted my xbox and it's still blank. I checked the xbox app and it shows my friend's list is blank there too....
  9. Lets me play one daily game, but the rest show a blank page.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lets me play one daily game, but the rest show a blank page.: This has been going on for several days now. I have no trouble with Mahjong Daily games, other than sometimes you show a game as being easy and it turns out to actually be expert. But Solitaire...
  10. XBOX One not wanting to show main page. Just blank black screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One not wanting to show main page. Just blank black screen?: Got off of work, clicked TV on, pushed XBOX One power button...........and then not much else besides systems sounds like it is running but no picture, Main Page, or anything else. Just played the...