XBox One settings won't open

Discus and support XBox One settings won't open in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; "Wait a full minute, then give it another try." If you keep seeing this, press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. Go to System and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexDresden, Sep 6, 2018.

1. AlexDresden
    AlexDresden Guest

"Wait a full minute, then give it another try." If you keep seeing this, press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. Go to System and choose Restart, then try your action again. (0x80070bfa)

I've done this 3 times, rebooted it, and still no change. I'm trying to access the console settings but it won't allow any access. Is there a bug in effect?

:)

AlexDresden, Sep 6, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Forza horizon 4

To use your Xbox One without being prompted to connect to Xbox Live, set it to offline. While offline, your Xbox won't connect to any networks.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Choose Network.

Select Network settings > Go offline.

M3tal Daz3, Sep 6, 2018
  3. LaserLipz
    LaserLipz Guest
    Freezing my bits off

Why is my game download stopping during the download. Once it's stopped the console is then affected, games won't play, some settings options won't open. I've done the hard reset a thousand times and factory reset twice. ps, I have an xbox one x ,it's 6
    months old.

LaserLipz, Sep 6, 2018
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, with the Xbox powered on press and hold the power button for around 10 seconds, when the Xbox powers off wait for maybe 5 seconds and then power on again. Should that not work then try again but this time pull the power cord out of the back of the
    Xbox for 30 seconds, reconnect the power cord and power on again.

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 6, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Julian_, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: