Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

Discus and support Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Eugene Krabs, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble, then again and again and again, with error code E200 making a few appearances too. After looking it up, i realised that i would likely have to send it in for repairs, but I'll be long dead and buried before i give them a penny. They sell a console that can't even work properly without shutting down every few hours, then expect the person who bought it to pay 200 to fix it after a year. Funny. So i pulled the plug, let it restart and when it crashed, did it again, and again and again, until after about 10 or 20 restarts, it made progress resetting it. Finally, it worked, and it's completely reset, with no issues so far. Needless to say i won't be buying another Xbox console in future, and i will be cancelling game pass. There was no support besides the kind offer of paying them 200 quid.

:)

Mr Eugene Krabs, Jan 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution