Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite

Discus and support Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having this issue for about two weeks and I have tried every troubleshooting answer I could find to try and resolve it. I have power... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krista Phillips1, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite

I have been having this issue for about two weeks and I have tried every troubleshooting answer I could find to try and resolve it. I have power cycled, removed and re-added my account, cleared the cache, deleted and re-added Fortnite, and I even factory reset the Xbox. Still the same result. Every account on my Xbox series s has the same problem but I can play apex online just fine. I can also play Fortnite on my older Xbox one. I cannot figure out what the issue is.

:)

Krista Phillips1, Aug 23, 2023
  2. Stephen Monaghan Win User

What is going on. It keeps saying login failed. After the update!!! Help
  3. Karolis Meskauskas Win User

Yoo no they dont answer me i thinking of leaving xbox
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Krista Phillips1,

Thank you for your prompt response and truly appreciate for the details provided.

We are consulting this to our internal support team for further assistance. While waiting for their feedback, there two things that we can do at the moment.

Firstly, report this bug through our feedback channel so that our engineers can start rolling an investigation. To do so follow the steps below:

• download the free Xbox Report a Problem app.
    • Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Store.
    • Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.
    • Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.
    • Then follow the instruction under Report a new problem provided in this link: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Secondly, submit a ticket to Epic support team. Go to the link below and click on contact us button.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

5. Karc2 Karc1 Win User

Hi! I have exactly same issue on my xbox one for a month. I tried also everything you said and it's still not working. I found that there are a lot of people on xbox consoles with same issue nad no one knows how to fix it. It's happening only with fortnite.
  6. Krista Phillips1 Win User

The problem is only happening to Fortnite on one Xbox console. I can play other online games like apex on the same console and I can play Fortnite on the same network on a different Xbox console.

I have deleted and readded my account to the Xbox multiple times with no issues but the Fortnite issue persists.

I can play any other game on the Xbox including other online games.

I have never received any enforcement actions from Xbox or Fortnite or Microsoft on my account and I am able to use my account to play Fortnite on another Xbox console.

I hope I answered everything you asked and I look forward to your response.
Thema:

1. Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite - Similar Threads - series says Login

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  4. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  7. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  9. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  10. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...