Xbox One Screen Flash black

Discus and support Xbox One Screen Flash black in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Community, I have got some Problems with my Xbox One. After 2 or 3 hours of playing my TV (Philips 40PFL6505) Screen becomes black for a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Philip Schmidt, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Xbox One Screen Flash black

Hey Community,

I have got some Problems with my Xbox One. After 2 or 3 hours of playing my TV (Philips 40PFL6505) Screen becomes black for a few secounds and the Sound is also gone for that time. I tried everything possible: I send my Xbox back (Support said that everything
    is alright), i bought a new HDMI cable (1,4 High Speed) from amazon, i switched to 50 HZ mode, but nothing helps. Has someone an advice for me?

Greetings,

Philip

:)

Philip Schmidt, Feb 1, 2015
  2. Help me please!

My xbox one s error code 0xd0000189, Standby and restart Black screen ,Screen flash and with the machine heating,Who knows what happened?

ZeroEndymion199, Feb 1, 2015
  3. LordGarth
    LordGarth Guest
    Screen flashes black

Since the last update I have noticed my screen flashing black. I have searched the forums and found this issue was common at launch with certain tvs. Idon't have those brands and it just started. Never did find a solution listed but I think the problem
    expanded on update. Anyone know the solution?

LordGarth, Feb 1, 2015
  4. Ac1DJC
    Ac1DJC Guest

This problem seem like a old issue and not fully resolve, I have my XB1 for X'mas last year, and this issue also appear on me.. it started with happening some time at the beginning, but now it happen like every time I playing with my xbox, it happened on
    the dashbox screen as well as during game play.

Some say, changing the HDMI cable to a better one (or the best you can buy) and update the TV firmware helps..

I am getting a better HDMI cable from my nearest store soon, will see if this help my problem.. as it getting annoying while it happen during game play...

Ac1DJC, Feb 1, 2015
  5. Use DVI and buy an optical sound system

Philip Schmidt, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox One intermittent flashing "snowy" screen.

Hey there, Pema! We are currently still investigating the black screen flashes. The snowy/static screen and HDCP errors were the ones resolved recently. Please keep an eye on that thread for updates on the black screen flashes! :)
  7. Ac1DJC Win User

This problem seem like a old issue and not fully resolve, I have my XB1 for X'mas last year, and this issue also appear on me.. it started with happening some time at the beginning, but now it happen like every time I playing with my xbox, it happened on
    the dashbox screen as well as during game play.

Some say, changing the HDMI cable to a better one (or the best you can buy) and update the TV firmware helps..

I am getting a better HDMI cable from my nearest store soon, will see if this help my problem.. as it getting annoying while it happen during game play...
  8. RiTTzFAN93wj Win User

Black screen flashing on xbox one

This sounds more or less like a hardware issue, try another hdmi if you haven't already.. Also check out your warranty at myservice.xbox.com also make sure your plugged into a wall outlet and not a power strip
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox one is flashing a black screen

Hello Chitexan,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a flashing screen occurring on your Xbox One console.

As you have already attempted to change the HDMI cable, and because this is still occurring, it may be best to ensure that the HDMI port on the console is not the cause. Does the HDMI cable feel loose when connecting it?

An HDMI port that isn't properly holding the HDMI connection will cause the screen to flash as it is attempting to find the signal from the console.

Check out the port for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

Black screen flashing on xbox one

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the black screen issues! If the issue is continuing to occur, please make sure to try the following troubleshooting steps if you haven't already:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console has powered off, unplug the power cord and the HDMI cable.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console and HDMI cable.
    • Power on your console and check to see if the issue is continuing.
    If the issue continues, I also recommend trying a different HDMI and plugging your console into a different TV if possible. If the issue persists after trying your console with a different HDMI cable and TV please let us know the following information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried already?
    • Are you participating in the Preview Program?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Where does the black screen flashing issue occur? (In-game, on the Dashboard ect)
    Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the requested information. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Screen Flash black - Similar Threads - Screen Flash black

2. xbox screen flashing black?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox screen flashing black?: why does my xbox one x flash black then return to normal randomly, I would just deal with it but it happens super often like every second or so. How do I fix this?...
  3. Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s: good day. i have a Xbox one s and a LG led UHD 4k tv. my HDMI port on the tv deep cooler is active. i have a 4k high speed HDMI cable. my Xbox one s resolution is set on 1440p because 4k is giving...
  4. How can I fix the black screen flashes on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the black screen flashes on my Xbox series X: I have had my Xbox series X now for nearly a year and just a couple of days ago I reset the tv settings so I could get the most from my 4K tv for gaming and now I’m getting flashing black screen...
  5. Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes: Have just purchased Xbox X in upgrade of my Xbox One. Playing on a Toshiba 50UA3A63DB TV. Had no issues with my xbox one but have had 2 xbox x's and both have been giving me intermittent black...
  6. Xbox Series X flashing black screen at random - April 22, 2023.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X flashing black screen at random - April 22, 2023.: My Xbox Series X has been randomly flashing a black screen for a second or two during gameplay, video streaming or while sitting on the home screen. The audio keeps playing though. I have a...
  7. HDR causing screen to flash black randomly

in XboX Insiders
    HDR causing screen to flash black randomly: Hello having massive issues with HDR on my series X it just flashes black pretty regularly whenever I play a game using HDR or any streaming service with HDR. Only just started happening over the...
  8. Series X - White Flash / Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - White Flash / Black Screen: Is anyone else having issues with their Series X randomly flashing a bright white flash on their tv screen then goes to a black screen for 3-5 seconds. This happened the first night I got the...
  9. Black screen flash on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen flash on xbox one x: I have tried switching hdmi cables and thought it was just while playing sea of thieves but now it's doing it on other games too. It just started happening a couple months ago and progressively...
  10. problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!: Hi ... I'm aiming for a general problem with many players with 4K screens from all the companies Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG and I have replaced the XBOX ONE X twice at the store and the problem...