Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360

Discus and support Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The only official figures i found where 3 million sales @ the end of December with 3.9 million shipped. They also released some US sales figures for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rubix99, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest

    Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360


    The only official figures i found where 3 million sales @ the end of December with 3.9 million shipped. They also released some US sales figures for Jan and Feb. we know the UK sold 96% more in March due to titanfall but no sales actual numbers.
     
    f00xm4n, Apr 11, 2014
    #16
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    That 96% was up from the previous week...I believe.. was not a total sale figure
     
    tohellnbak, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. tohellnbak Win User

    Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360

    not start a derailment.... but I would estimate at this time... maybe 5.2 million... and moving up fast some of those UK deals are just too dam good to pass up...
  4. Rubix99 Win User

    Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360

    I'm still waiting for Microsoft to reveal their official figures, but when they do they will be compared against what VGChartz show, and then we will truly see VGChartz's reliability.

    I really hope they do reveal the official figures soon so I can get proper knowledge on VGChartz credibility.
  5. John H._07 Win User

    Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360

    I think the point of this thread is not necessarily the numbers, but the breakdown of where the numbers come from. I do not think these numbers are accurate, but let's say the breakdown at least is. Where is the X1 available outside of U.S. and Europe? Canada
    and Australia? If the X1 can match the percentage outside U.S/Europe the 360 has, before the X1 has really been released outside of the U.S. and Canada, then I think that is pretty good.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

    Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360

    VG charts guesses.. there numbers are far from accurate... they are a decent guideline... but not facts.. again.. no XB sales figures have been released since Feb.. so we have 2 months not listed...

    By those numbers of Jan having 3.9 million sales BEFORE titanfall bundles and price drops.. VG is telling us in 2 months SINCE TF released and the lower than PS price drops, XB only sold 200,000 units? think about that for a second
  7. f00xm4n Win User

    Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360

    I was under the impressions figures don't come out until the 17th
Thema:

Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360

Loading...
  1. Xbox One sales success reflect Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - sales success reflect

  2. Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?: Example: Forza Horizon 3, the crew, old maddens, etc… will I be able to get a digital license for these kinds of games? submitted by /u/Plenty_Wolverine_626 [link] [comments]
  3. Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta

    in XboX Insiders
    Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta: When will Mafia Old Country and Metal Gear Solid Delta be on Sale? submitted by /u/Legitimate_Law451 [link] [comments]
  4. We confirm that sale for Game Pass Black Myth???

    in XboX Insiders
    We confirm that sale for Game Pass Black Myth???: There is a version that says you have to obtain game pass submitted by /u/Efficient_Low_5980 [link] [comments]
  5. RGH Xbox 360 1 TB Viper Dual NAND Fallout Theme Etching for sale [ships worldwide]

    in XboX Insiders
    RGH Xbox 360 1 TB Viper Dual NAND Fallout Theme Etching for sale [ships worldwide]: Custom RGH Xbox 360 system, Custom Fallout Theme laser etching. Remote controlled leds ROL rainbow, viper pro bulletproof patched nand. drive new thermal paste, cleaned, ready to rock and roll.Up...
  6. <Minecraft Dungeons> I bought the game on sale for more than the discounted price.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    <Minecraft Dungeons> I bought the game on sale for more than the discounted price.: I was browsing around the Minecraft official website, and I saw that Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition is currently in discount for 25.99AUD instead of 39.99(The original price), so I just...
  7. This week sale free games query.

    in XboX Insiders
    This week sale free games query.: Most of the games are free on this week sale but we need xbox gamepass to grab the deal. But i have a question that do i need to have ultimate or core will just do? And once the membership ends...
  8. Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...: I Been wanting to buy the call of duty world at war map pack bundle for some time and it cost $25 and cant find it cheaper anywhere else so im wondering is the price firm or does a old dlc go on...
  9. Does anyone know when Ubisoft will have another sales event???

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when Ubisoft will have another sales event???: I hate doing it since i have the disc of Assassins Creed Valhalla but i may need to buy the store version of the game the disc version I have just does not want to play as good as it used to when...
  10. Xbox account sale

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account sale: Hello, there is a website in Turkey that sells accounts for certain games, most likely from stolen accounts. Isn't there a penalty for this? Are there sanctions for people who buy and use these...