XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window!

Discus and support XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I’m a beginner with the XBOX XDK on my XBOX One S and just found out that you can customize your dev home. I ended up removing all the extra... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B_Studios, Jan 15, 2021.

1. B_Studios
    B_Studios Guest

Hello! I’m a beginner with the XBOX XDK on my XBOX One S and just found out that you can customize your dev home. I ended up removing all the extra tool windows so I could begin setting up my own customized dev home when I realized that I deleted the Quick
    Actions window and can’t seem to get it to reappear as it wont appear as an available tool to enable. I’m not sure what to do as I need the Quick Actions window to easily switch between Dev home and retail home as well as accessing my Visual Studio pin. If
    anyone has any idea for what I should do to try to fix this issue and get my Quick Actions window back, any advice would be greatly appreciated! I’ve tried eveeything that I can possibly try like disabling and re-enabling dev mode to no avail. Thanks!

:)

B_Studios, Jan 15, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

Xbox Devkit Activation Failed

3. Jaymo1978 Win User

Kinect question please help if you can

Yes, they enabled this with the June Developer Kit update. Here is an article with more information:

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-xdk-qa

The gist of it is, Microsoft itself didn't disable the Kinect Processing, the added the ability for Developers to turn off Kinect Processing which, with other background processes, adds up to an additional 10% of GPU power now available to Devs who need
    it!
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

A Closer Look at the June XDK Update (phil spencer)

5. Onyx Is Here Win User

How to download the XDK?

6. Joe Ghodsi Win User

How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

Thanks for the quick response, Kathy! Unfortunately, I've already seen this article in my research and there is no "Action" tab. One thing that is confusing: in my research I easily tell whether an article, like the one you sent, was related to Windows or Xbox. I wonder if perhaps there is an "Action" tab on Xbox but not Windows 10?
Thema:

1. XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window! - Similar Threads - XDK Dev Home

2. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  3. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  4. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  5. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  6. How to download the XBOX XDK

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download the XBOX XDK: I am aware that the XBOX XDK is not for public release, however, I have a Windows partner center account, with access to the "Windows & XBox" program. I've used this account to configure my XBox...
  7. Unable to download the Xbox XDK

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download the Xbox XDK: I am unable to get the Xbox One XDK. I am registered as a developer, so I should have access. However, when I go to this page and click the link to get the XDK fro the software downloads page, I...
  8. How to download the XDK?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download the XDK?: when I open the web of XDK download, it appear the "Sorry, we couldn't find that page.". So how to download the XDK? PS: I click the web list: 1....
  9. Is there a new xdk released in November?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a new xdk released in November?: Is there a new xdk released in November That potentially holds good improvements to the previous version? 797f505f-6362-4b21-b240-b4fa095c65f4
  10. A Closer Look at the June XDK Update (phil spencer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Closer Look at the June XDK Update (phil spencer): A Closer Look at the June XDK Update - Xbox Wire b4e1d416-1e5e-4b48-a71e-f14f56534d5a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox dev mode get quick actuons back