Xbox One S won't update, I need help

Discus and support Xbox One S won't update, I need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I participate in the Xbox insider, there was a system update, when trying to update, the update crashed and corrupted the system. I followed the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Any-Echidna-3007, May 30, 2024.

1. Xbox One S won't update, I need help

I participate in the Xbox insider, there was a system update, when trying to update, the update crashed and corrupted the system. I followed the procedure suggested in Help https://support.xbox.com. And yet it was not resolved. I replaced the HD to see if it was a hardware failure, but the same error continued. I tried to update via pendrive without success... Could you help?

OS version is: 25398.4478.amd64fre.xb_fit_2405zn 240501-1900

submitted by /u/Any-Echidna-3007
    [link] [comments]

/u/Any-Echidna-3007, May 30, 2024
  2. Janae Cropley Win User

Why does Xbox still have the same issues with dashboard crashing

Xbox one s, it's fully updated but sometimes it won't even enter the help page, it just says it's taking to long to open.
  3. mixedinkey Win User

Xbox One S Controller won't charge

Same.

The cable will keep my Xbox one s controller active but the light won't come on and it isn't charging.

It sounds to me like the controller needs some kind of update to allow the old Xbox one battery.
  4. DanielParker4 Win User

XBox Error Code 0x8B050033

I get the same thing only with my xbox one s. And the help page doesn't even recognize the error code 0x8B0500B6.. What gives? My xbox won't start without this update. Makes me wish I went with Playstation.
  5. Bochia Win User

Update issue

This is seeming to be a popular problem with Fridays update. I have an Xbox One X that's having the same problem. Downloading the offline system update is no help either. It would appear the OSU1 file is outdated and won't help solve the problem. I tried
    performing the OSU to a functioning Xbox One S, and that gave an E100 error. So my advice would be to wait for an announcement from Xbox before sending it in.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Xbox One S OSU1 download will not unzip "Unspecified error"

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with a system update for your Xbox One S. Take a look at this helpful support article:

“I need help with system updates on my Xbox One”
    and follow the steps listed. Hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox One S won't update, I need help

1. Xbox One S won't update, I need help - Similar Threads - won't update need

2. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  3. Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?: I can't load the Xbox App for PC. It will launch, try to do an update, then just say sorry something went wrong. with the error code: 0x80070426. b5278f38-e428-4d88-a5fd-95d065a39f4a
  4. Xbox App Won't Update/Launch on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Won't Update/Launch on PC: Went to open my xbox app today and it immediately gives me an error about an update failing, I hit "try again" and it just stays at 0% forever. I also can't sign into game bar, it just gets stuck...
  5. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...
  6. My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...: My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem 727cbde5-cc60-4900-8435-ddb8c64acc0d
  7. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  8. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  9. Controller Won't Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Won't Update: This is a very strange one . I understand a new Firmware update for Xbsx controllers was released a few days ago (5.21) so i thought i would update my controller , on the device screen it says a...
  10. Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update: Hi there I've got a problem with my console, it won't update no matter what I do. I tried to update using offline updater but only goes to 1% and send me back to the troubleshoot menu....