Xbox One S won’t show up on monitor, but works on another monitor

Discus and support Xbox One S won’t show up on monitor, but works on another monitor in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am having extremely frustrating issues with my new Xbox One S. When I boot it up to my monitor, there is only a black screen. Have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fountain fever, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Xbox One S won’t show up on monitor, but works on another monitor

Hello, I am having extremely frustrating issues with my new Xbox One S. When I boot it up to my monitor, there is only a black screen. Have tried everything everywhere else, it works on another monitor so I know it isn’t the console. I have tried multiple
    HDMI cables and DVI adapters (my monitor doesn’t have HDMI so I have to use an adapter), on the other monitor it works regardless of the cables and adapters, yet nothing works on my monitor. I have been adjusting display settings on the other monitor and plugging
    them in on mine and no setting has worked. I have hard reset the console countless times and tried troubleshooting mode multiple times (starting it in low res) and have gotten nothing but a black screen. My Xbox One works fine with the monitor, but not the
    S that I just got (My monitor is an Acer V226WL bd 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor if that helps)

:)

fountain fever, Dec 26, 2017
  2. DRO THE GOAT
    DRO THE GOAT Guest
    Xbox one s will not work with 4K pic monitors constant screen flickering

I read online and more than just me are having this issue. I like to game on monitors . I have two 4K monitors and when I enable 4 k on my Xbox one s my monitors flicker and blink on and off. Why is this happening and why hasn't it been fixed ? Defeats the
    whole purpose of having an Xbox one s if you cannot use the 4K features on my 4K monitors. When will this be fixed ??????? The Xbox one s works fine with my 4K tv , but not my monitors . This needs to be resolved.

DRO THE GOAT, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Pecorleone
    Pecorleone Guest
    Xbox One not showing up on Monitor

Hey all!

2 days ago, my Xbox One was not showing up on my monitor that I use to game. However, when I tried my Xbox 360 to see if it was a HDMI port issue, it booted up perfectly. I then tried my Xbox One on my TV, and it booted up fine. I really don't understand
    the issue going on and I have tried many troubleshooting solutions but none have worked (Cold reboot, restore, reset on monitor, etc.)

In summary:

TV: Both 360 and One works fine

Monitor: 360 works fine, One does not show up

What is the issue?

Pecorleone, Dec 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One S won’t show up on monitor, but works on another monitor