Xbox one s won't reboot

Discus and support Xbox one s won't reboot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So on the 18th of last month call of duty had a update and apparently it's crashing my Xbox one s...so i have done the factory reset and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Kober, Nov 14, 2023.

1. John Kober
    John Kober Guest

Xbox one s won't reboot

So on the 18th of last month call of duty had a update and apparently it's crashing my Xbox one s...so i have done the factory reset and troubleshooting and days of researching and reading up on possible solutions....I've tried everything that I can think of...but today I decided to try again one more time but for some reason the troubleshooting menu won't come up like I hold for way longer than needed and no beeps or tones or anything it just stays like it is and my tv isn't even recognizing the Xbox is on and also no controllers come on any other suggestions for me to try I'm bout done with Microsoft all together if this one update really just ruined my console I will be throwing it out the window and headed to get playstation so this is my last attempt to make this work after being strictly a Xbox guy smh...‍♂️‍♂️

:)

John Kober, Nov 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one s won't reboot