Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy...

Discus and support Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy my disc is 's clean 353e78f5-2848-4d1b-a86f-36c4754b0d98 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KatCombs, Nov 4, 2021.

1. KatCombs
    KatCombs Guest

Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy...

Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy my disc is 's clean

:)

KatCombs, Nov 4, 2021
  2. KatCombs Win User

Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy my disc is 's clean

Do I insert the disc now and see if it will download
  3. ImAice Win User

The disc is showing that it's for XBox One console, correct?
  4. ImAice Win User

This time, I'll be providing you a step to restore your console to its factory defaults to remove all potentially corrupted files that can interrupt you from using the console’s full potential. Nothing to worry as everything will stay intact, you just need to sign in using your account. No games or apps will be deleted. Make sure you know your emails and password, okay?

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.
  5. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

You were able to use that before on your Xbox One S, correct? If yes, let's try this trick and hopefully it will work. However, if in case it still won't read your disc and it's happening to just this particular disc game, looks like the disc needs a replacement.

Go to Settings . Now choose Disc & Blu-Ray.

In the BLU-RAY section select Persistent Storage.

Next, select Clear persistent storage.

Please insert your game disc half way to your console's disc drive. You will feel that the console is pulling the game disc in. Hold it for about 1 second and then release the game disc.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
Thema:

1. Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy... - Similar Threads - won't read grand

2. Disc won't read on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read on Xbox One: I cannot get game to read on Xbox One. b1f8cfa8-baf0-443e-815e-f17b48c0ff5c
  3. Original Xbox won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox won't read discs: Hey guys, anyone have experience with working on original Xbox? Mine stopped reading discs. I opened it up and replaced the laser, as I read that is a common problem since it is so old. It still...
  4. Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc: I tried resettingmy console and everything and the disc still won't read, installed the game from my app and get an error that I don't own the game. Other discs work fine....
  5. EaFC24 Won't Read disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EaFC24 Won't Read disk: Hi, Bought our son FC24 for birthday, put it in today and console won't read the disk. Tried other games and they read OK, even tried the game on other sons console and that one reads it and...
  6. I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs: I installed new disc drive in my xbox one x. I can insert and eject disc, but it wont play discs. Message there is a problem with disc drive wont be able to play discs request repair. Microsoft...
  7. My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on: My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've...
  8. Xbox won't read Assassin's Creed (physical CD) on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't read Assassin's Creed (physical CD) on Xbox 360: Split from this thread. Good day, I'm having problems with Assassin's Creed (physical CD), my Xbox won't read it (Reading then just Open tray), had exactly the same problem with other games...
  9. Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?: The disc is in perfect condition and it won't read the disc evidently. I tried the disc on a different Xbox and it read fine. I tried other discs and it reads the other discs perfectly fine....
  10. My Xbox 360 won't read my Grand Theft Auto V copy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 won't read my Grand Theft Auto V copy!: So today I went on xbox to go play GTAV and the disk was already in the tray so I powered on the console and my xbox took forever to load the game then gave me a message saying Unrecognized Disc....