Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...

Discus and support Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One S 'from ~2018 hasn't been used in about a year. When made operational, all screens move subject (cursor) to the far right of the display and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boyd Cook, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Boyd Cook
    Boyd Cook Guest

Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...

Xbox One S 'from ~2018 hasn't been used in about a year. When made operational, all screens move subject (cursor) to the far right of the display and won't return to normal operation. I've rebooted using the "hold power button for 10 seconds, then unplug, then replug after 10 seconds, to no avail. Can get to different screens, such as "settinngs" but once again, cursor moves to the far right. Can move vertically, but can't move to the left. HELP!

:)

Boyd Cook, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Boyd Cook Win User

Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far right and won't return to normal operation.

Thank you for responding. I don't believe the controller is the issue as all controls continue to respond when I try to move the cursor. It just goes right; I can move it up and down, and the AXYB buttons continue to work along with the trigger and above-trigger controls. I can't get to entering my password. Perhaps someone else has experienced this issue.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far right and won't return to normal operation.

Sync and resyjmc your controller

You may have stick.drift

Right now.xbox controllers are on sale.or you could.get a new 3rd gen controllers if you are in the us the stealth ultra and victis bFg are out. With hall effect sticks which removes wear and tear issues not to mention Has a DAC and replacable thumbsticks and programmable.keys the new 3rd gen elite will be out later next year

Hall Effect joysticks are a type of joysticks that use magnets and electrical conductors to measure their position, distance, and movement when in use. Unlike standard analog sticks, which use electrical resistance to detect movement, Hall Effect joysticks have no physical contact between the moving parts. This means that they do not wear out easily, and they do not develop stick drift, which is a common pain point for gamers

Right now they only coming out on consoles and pc as expensive controllers but they do come wirh technology that make it worth it like LCD display 1000 polling rate and programmable keys and switchable parts
  4. C1979H Win User

The cursor appears in Forza Motorsport and doesn't go away

The problem is still there, moving the cursor to the bottom of the screen in edge, just moves it to the corner of the screen in Fortza. The edge browser screen is not using the entire screen, like a game does. The cursor is still visible and will not go away or can be moved when the Fortza game is being played.
  5. StarWarsGalaxies Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch

The game launches for 2-3 second,

My screen turns black, my cursor turns into the game cursor, and then it crashed aka disappears. Sometimes it last 4-5 seconds and I see the first screen which says Xbox
  6. C1979H Win User

The cursor appears in Forza Motorsport and doesn't go away

Moving the cursor to the bottom of edge, makes it still visible in Fortza It just puts in near the bottom of the screen. It does not remove the cursor.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far... - Similar Threads - turns displays are

2. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  3. My Xbox is not displaying and not turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is not displaying and not turning off: I was playing a game on my Xbox One X and all the sudden my screen went blank and my Xbox wasn't displaying on my monitor. I later tried turning it of via the Xbox button the console, but it only...
  4. Computer trying to turning on but not displaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer trying to turning on but not displaying: My computer turns on but doesn't display anything, and it keeps on trying to turn on but fails and retrys. Disconnecting and putting back the cmos battery worked for a while but now it doesn't...
  5. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  6. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  7. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  8. Turn off fps display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off fps display: I got a new TV with a better refresh rate, when I was in settings this thing came up it was purple Overscreen. Now my fps is always displayed ironically its really annoying. It's on Xbox and not...
  9. When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.: When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything. I have tried different hdmi cords, different tv, unplug wait and plug In again, low res start up, nothing has...
  10. My Xbox turns on and doesn’t display image and the pair button doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and doesn’t display image and the pair button doesn’t work: I turn on my Xbox after doing a osu1 update and the display started slowly going as I turned the console off and on 7d987eb4-4e61-47c4-8389-408541436f6f