Xbox one S turning off anon

Discus and support Xbox one S turning off anon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What might be some of the causes turns off right away 22b85fc8-3b73-4bc0-a3c9-e303169d48d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gondavid1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. gondavid1
    gondavid1 Guest

What might be some of the causes turns off right away

:)

gondavid1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. SwS SWAG
    SwS SWAG Guest
    xboxn 360 slim wont turn on

one day i was playing my xbox and i turned it off and came back and i would not turn back on every time i try to turn it on its just makes the beep noise as same with the tray i looked into it and i orderd a new power brick and that wasnt the problem on
    both bricks the light is orange i dont know what do to i tried usuing another outlet it just makes sound can anone one please help me.

SwS SWAG, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Sgo79
    Sgo79 Guest
    Xbox One S restarts on power-off

I use 2TB HDDs each and after a few updates, the Xbox One S device restarts every time I turn it off. Before the updates I turned it off, and the Xbox One S went off normally. I've already noticed if the power setting is for economy or fast linking, and
    it's in the power saving option! I want a help to understand what happens with the Xbox One S ... Every time I turn the device off, it restarts and only after the second power off does the device really turn off.

Sgo79, Nov 25, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi gondavid,

Thanks for your post! If there are any issues with the Xbox One S giving issues with power, either not powering on or powering off abruptly, try the solution here:

Your Xbox One S console won't turn on

Please let us know how this goes, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Nov 25, 2018
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi gondavid,

Thanks for your post! If there are any issues with the Xbox One S giving issues with power, either not powering on or powering off abruptly, try the solution here:

Your Xbox One S console won't turn on

Please let us know how this goes, thanks again!
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Home xbox

Hey Anon.

Maybe try a power cycle before you try and change it again? To do this, hold the Xbox button on the console while on for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then plug out the console from the mains for ~3 minutes. Turn it on and try to change it again.

Hopefully that helps. If not, reply again and we can try something else!
  7. karthikeyans3 Win User

Xbox one s

Xbox one s turn off while playing game

After still now it's not turn ON
  8. Alayska Win User

I'm afraid my IP may be blocked

Might I add, I do not "hack with anon"

I am aware of anon, but I do not "consult" with them.
  9. DomEzClap¶¶¶¶¶ Win User

Xbox one S turning off

Yeah I tried all the steps on that page before I took it apart. There is no signal on the screen at all. The light is on like normal until the console just shuts off after about 1 minute. But when I pressed the pair button to try to connect my controller
    nothing happened but the disk tray button works still tho so I'm not sure what is wrong
Thema:

1. Xbox one S turning off anon - Similar Threads - turning off anon

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  7. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  8. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  9. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  10. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...