XBOX ONE S TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM ;

Discus and support XBOX ONE S TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM ; in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I DID EVERYTHING SAID ON THE WEBSITE BUT MY XBOX SHOWS PREPARING CONSOLE PICTURE AND THEN JUST GOES BACK TO THE TROUBLESHOOT MENU AND WHEN I TRY TO DO... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by imtiaz fayyaz, Jul 2, 2022.

1. XBOX ONE S TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM ;

I DID EVERYTHING SAID ON THE WEBSITE BUT MY XBOX SHOWS PREPARING CONSOLE PICTURE AND THEN JUST GOES BACK TO THE TROUBLESHOOT MENU AND WHEN I TRY TO DO AN OFFLINE SYSTEM UPDATE THE ICON IS"NT AVAILABLE

:)

imtiaz fayyaz, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. Michael20003 Win User

Bluray image off centre

Hey there lechine1,

We're going to need a few more details on this. Are you using an Xbox One console or an Xbox One S console outputting in 4K? If it's an Xbox One S Console, please use this guide to help with troubleshooting.

Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One S

Let us know!
    I am having the exact same problem also. The troubleshooting guide does not address it at all.
  4. gds1972 Win User

60hz to run 4k on the s

5. kodaik518 Win User

Sign in issue

Same problem here. Xbox one S. My black xbox one signs in just fine. Gone through networking troubleshooting, and everything points to the XB one S.
  6. WagglyRaptor18 Win User

error code 0x80070490.

Thema:

1. XBOX ONE S TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM ; - Similar Threads - TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM

2. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  3. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  4. Troubleshooting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting not working: So recently my Xbox has been very buggy, I have been getting black screens, lag, crashing and now my troubleshooting won’t work, I’m taking the power cord out, waiting for 30 seconds, plugging it...
  5. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  6. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  7. Troubleshoot

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubleshoot: I am having troubling loading MW3 it says failed login request [Hawthrone] 49af9619-fe74-42ac-99c3-ad68548132e3
  8. How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...: My paddles stopped working mid-game and Idk what could be the cause i updated my controller restarted my pc and still they are not registering when being pressed....
  9. Restart Xbox/Troubleshoot endless loop problem

in XboX Insiders
    Restart Xbox/Troubleshoot endless loop problem: My Day One Xbox 1 got stuck in the famous boot up loop. I've tried to reset the Xbox both ways(keeping save files and completely wiping) and neither are working. I have also tried reseting with...
  10. xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101: My Xbox was working fine last night but today it has had a list of problems. I unplug my Xbox this morning around 9 am eastern time to take it to my brothers to play but I have run into this...