Xbox one s stuck on the let’s update screen

Discus and support Xbox one s stuck on the let’s update screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is stuck on the let’s update screen and I have no controller connection to the Xbox is there any way to connect the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ryan shaik, May 16, 2023.

1. ryan shaik
    ryan shaik Guest

My Xbox is stuck on the let’s update screen and I have no controller connection to the Xbox is there any way to connect the controller

:)

ryan shaik, May 16, 2023
  2. ryan shaik Win User

Hey I tried both ways none of them work
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update. Kindly try accessing the troubleshooter page and we may need to reset the console keeping games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly try connecting your controller using a wired cable.

If that still didn't work, please perform the steps below accordingly including the waiting period:

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console."
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox one wont load past green screen

Hello Preston,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is stuck on a green screen after you turn it on. A console that is stuck on the green screen during start up is usually an indication of an issue with a system update. We have a
    support article that provides troubleshooting for an
    Xbox One that's stuck on a green screen
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    Preston!
  6. redranger022006 Win User

Having an issue with the update & green screen?

My son xbox one s is stuck on a green screen lock. Call Microsoft help desk to everything is still on that screen. What can I do?
Thema:

1. Xbox one s stuck on the let’s update screen - Similar Threads - stuck let’s update

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  4. Let this app access your info? (1 of 1 apps) stuck

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let this app access your info? (1 of 1 apps) stuck: Everytime I try to open a new game through Xbox Game Pass PC, it asks me to sign in and then a windows asking to "Let this app access your info? (1 of 1 apps)" pops up, I try to hit Accept and...
  5. Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...: like i said its stuck i cant do anything i tried wsreset.exe ive tried repairing restarting and uninstalling the app i hard restarted my computer and yet its still stuck at download at 0% and...
  6. what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...

in XBoX Accessibility
    what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...: can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info": can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...
  8. My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.: Both of my controllers won't syncronise or connect with USB cable to my xbox one original console. It works completle fine on my computer, but wont do anything on console. The console wont even...
  9. Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it: So I started to download halo infinite 2 days ago and stopped the download after 3 Gb was done. After that the next day I tried to start it again and when ever I click on resume it just comes up...
  10. Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.: So I left the minecraft beta to join my friend , went on the app left it. Deleted minecraft and reinstalled it. But when i load it up it still says ik in the beta and I can't join my friend. I...