Xbox One s stuck on 50% preparing xbox

Discus and support Xbox One s stuck on 50% preparing xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i tried the suggested method and it didnt work and i tried going back to the menu where you Can reset and factory rest and it dosent allowe me to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roberts Preiss, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Xbox One s stuck on 50% preparing xbox

So i tried the suggested method and it didnt work and i tried going back to the menu where you Can reset and factory rest and it dosent allowe me to do so. What Can i shod a do.

:)

Roberts Preiss, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Roberts! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

If you’re stuck with the console update, the best option we can do here is to perform an offline system update.

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:
    A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port
    A USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS

Please check the detailed instructions here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
  4. TomBowler1 Win User

Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console

Ive tried factory reset the console got up 50% and failed so im guessing ill have to get a new xbox
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi TomBowler1,

Thanks again for your reply. If you've got your USB loaded up and inserted into a USB port, but its still not being recognized & allowing you to proceed with selection of the OSU, then that would surely be frustrating.

Have you attempted to
    select a factory reset for the console
    ? It should provide you the option that allows you to
    keep your games & apps installed and it will remove any potentially damaging files from the console's OS that may be holding you up in proceeding with the OSU. If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend that as the next step. Lastly, if
    it does continue to misbehave, a full factory reset (removing everything) may be worth a try as well. Be sure to remove your USB from the console prior to trying this out, as well as knowing your profile log in credentials (email address & password) as all
    profiles are removed during a factory reset.

Should you try absolutely every option presented but the console still will not continue to update, then you may need to replace your Xbox One console as Microsoft no longer services the Original Xbox One.

Give these additional troubleshooting options a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you a bit more.
  6. SilasLimaXb Win User

Is your shipping still under warranty?
Thema:

1. Xbox One s stuck on 50% preparing xbox - Similar Threads - stuck 50% preparing

2. Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%: Payday 3 aswell as cities skylines 3 downloads are stuck at 50%. Everytime, ive tries reinstalling multiple times already and even reinstalled windows two times. I noticed after buying the...
  3. My xbox one s is stuck on 50% and it keeps on freezing and not connecting to my tv...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s is stuck on 50% and it keeps on freezing and not connecting to my tv...: Anyone able to help me with my issue cause am about to give up with Xbox for good and I’ve cleaned it out and doing that did not help 352d63d4-19b8-4332-abad-d5b1007163dc
  4. Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%: So I factory restarted my Xbox one and it stays at 50% and is says for a few hours 2d9eb9c8-e29a-4b3b-a72b-2fe4752baa7f
  5. Xbox one s stuck at 50% During factory rest.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stuck at 50% During factory rest.: Hello, During the last system update in April 2023 my Xbox got stuck on the green startup screen. And it would not turn off by the power button. I unplugged it let it sit for 30 seconds plugged...
  6. My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.: Using as normal and shut down to pick up my friend from work. I came back an hour later and turned the XBOX on to the green XBOX splash screen. It would reset my XBOX after a moment. I tried to do...
  7. My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and...: My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and full factory reset twice and the Xbox power off cycle thing, is someone able to help me with this...
  8. Xbox stuck at 50% preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck at 50% preparing console: My Xbox is stuck at preparing console and won’t go past 50%. How can I fix this 593b28d5-1d4d-4b7d-b2d3-48a6687a4b59
  9. XBOX One factory reset is stuck at 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One factory reset is stuck at 50%: I had an issue with my controller earlier this week, so I attempted to re-sync it. After doing so, I restarted the console and it sat on the green screen (for hours), so, I performed the power...
  10. Xbox One S stuck on 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S stuck on 50%: Hi I am trying to restart and/or troubleshoot my xbox one s but i get stuck on 50% then it says: "Something went wrong" (System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000). Please help as I don't know what...