Xbox One S Startup Issues: Estimating new OSU1 file public release?

Discus and support Xbox One S Startup Issues: Estimating new OSU1 file public release? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently own an Xbox One S enrolled in Insiders program with OS 22621.2216. Having issues with startup presenting E106 error. Tried all solutions to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RepulsiveBat5999, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Xbox One S Startup Issues: Estimating new OSU1 file public release?

Currently own an Xbox One S enrolled in Insiders program with OS 22621.2216. Having issues with startup presenting E106 error. Tried all solutions to no success.

Many online have described that due to Insiders, my Xbox may be ahead of the public OSU1 files which is why offline update fails. Can anyone estimate when the new OSU1 files would be released so I can try again to offline update my Xbox?

submitted by /u/RepulsiveBat5999
    [link] [comments]

/u/RepulsiveBat5999, Oct 31, 2022
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

Good day everyone, I have my xbox one x updated to the latest public release version which is 18363.7196.191016-1200, but something went wrong and I tried to reinstall the latest version by using offline update option with no luck. I get E101 error which
    is because the latest osu1 file I can find from support website is only version 7194.

My console is not enrolled into any insider preview program, so the current version of my firmware should be a public release.

Please update the support website and hope I can get the new osu1 file downloaded soon so that I can bring my console back to life.

Thank you!
    Its an older version so you can update to the new one
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Good day everyone, I have my xbox one x updated to the latest public release version which is 18363.7196.191016-1200, but something went wrong and I tried to reinstall the latest version by using offline update option with no luck. I get E101 error which
    is because the latest osu1 file I can find from support website is only version 7194.

My console is not enrolled into any insider preview program, so the current version of my firmware should be a public release.

Please update the support website and hope I can get the new osu1 file downloaded soon so that I can bring my console back to life.

Thank you!
    Its old for a reason. Its a stable restore point
  4. KingTech1 Win User

This wont work.....as stated we ARE not enrolled in any program...so somehow we've still recieved this update....now we cant get anywhere becuz the osu1 files are 7194...when we are on 7196.....ive also seen older forums with the exact issue....they waited
    until a new osu1 file was released from Microsoft n BOOM....it booted right up with no HASSLE....SO therefore we just need that update OSU1 file pronto.

Thank You
  5. Speed Demon996 Win User

OSU1 not up to date.

New osu1 is out fixed my issue right away fyi
    Can you please check the last four digits in your OS under console info in Settings?

I downloaded the OSU1 file a few days back, pretty sure it was a good 24-36 hours after the August 2019 system update was released. But my dash still has the last four digits of the July OS.

It doesn't make sense for MS to not update the OSU1 files. If the current OSU1 (that I downloaded) updated my system to July 2019, then surely it would have been updated to reflect the dash version of the August 2019 OS update by now, correct?

However, you're saying that they have released the new OSU1. Please confirm the OS version number, can you?

Thanks!
  6. WeptMacaroon41 Win User

Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

I don't think that nobody download uncorrupted osu1 file recently. I downloaded more than 50 times to download osu1 file with wired, wireless from home or work, but they all corrupted. I jut wait for Xbox post new osu1 file..
Thema:

Xbox One S Startup Issues: Estimating new OSU1 file public release?

1. Xbox One S Startup Issues: Estimating new OSU1 file public release? - Similar Threads - Startup Issues Estimating

2. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  3. Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup: Planned power outage Power restored Had ethernet unplugged Plugged back in two days later XBox had me logged out Controllers didn't work Logged back in Controllers say linked but don't work...
  4. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  5. What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.

in XboX Insiders
    What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.: Is this really a feature they are thinking about adding permanently? I can't tell you not only how aggravating I found that. To the point that I almost turned off and choose to do something else...
  6. Xbox Series S connection issue on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S connection issue on startup: On My xbox Series S I have had an issue with connecting to network systems wirelessly. When I looked for my wifi it wouldn't pop up I tried searching through specifying my SSID but still didn't...
  7. XBOX Startup Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Startup Error: This has currently been happening since January. I gave up trying to fix it for a few weeks, and since yesterday I have tried everything I possibly can to get my Xbox back up and running again....
  8. Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...: I've tried scanning and repairing the xbox app, deleting and attempting to reinstall everything. I am stuck on the same issue. Any suggestions? 5f814e40-c1c6-4216-8b3a-47848fba451d
  9. My startup type is disabled completely on the Xbox computer app? How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My startup type is disabled completely on the Xbox computer app? How do I fix this?: So I’m having this issue where it won’t start up and it says it’s updating but at 0% and I have waited about 20 minutes for it to not budge. And so I checked services to see what was wrong and my...
  10. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0