Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...

Discus and support Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to start my Xbox today. I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller. The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on. Then the Controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron____, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Aaron____
    Aaron____ Guest

Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...

I tried to start my Xbox today.

I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller.

The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on.

Then the Controller disconnects and the Xbox stays quiet Just the ventilation is on also No Signal to TV.

:)

Aaron____, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Cristiana_C Win User

Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the ventilation

Hello, Aaron!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Xbox controller and TV. It seems that this is a known issue that some users have experienced. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

1. Make sure your controller has fresh batteries or is fully charged
    2. Move your Xbox and controller closer to the TV or use a longer HDMI cable.
    3. Turn off any other Bluetooth devices that might be nearby, such as speakers, headphones, or phones.
    4. Try a different HDMI port on your TV or another cable.
    If these steps don’t work, please let me know. I hope this helps! Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Cristiana
  3. Red264 Win User

Controllers Disconnect

It's a persistent problem with the Xbox One system, no-one knows the reason why it happens.

Make sure the firmware of the controllers is up to date, plug in via USB and go into settings\accessories to update the controller firmware.

I've noticed if that if you use the quick start/sleep function a lot instead of the slow start/cold boot you are more likely to run into disconnects after a period of time so restart the console once in a while or when you start getting disconnects.

Keep in mind the Xbox One runs PC Windows and what it's really doing is the suspend mode your PC does and the same way some USB devices can behave oddly when coming out of suspend might be related, probably a combination of software and hardware bugs they
    are unable to fix without breaking other things.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Controller drops out every so often

Hey there Hovde.

Controller disconnects are super frustrating and could be due to a multitude of reasons. To start out, let's make sure to run through all the steps on this

Controller Disconnecting Troubleshooter
    . Let us know how it goes and if it works out for you :)
  5. SammyVS Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your Xbox 360 or Xbox One/Series S/X controller? Currently, your controller does not turn on at all even disconnected from your PC?
  6. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
Thema:

1. Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the... - Similar Threads - Starts disconnects Controller

2. one drive is not getting started

in XBoX on Windows
    one drive is not getting started: one drive is not getting started. 89c9d416-9816-45bb-a87d-b61eb53c5c72
  3. BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.

in XboX Insiders
    BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.: Hi. I am having issues w the BBC iPlayer freezing on a white screen on app start all the sudden. It worked fine till a week ago. 2 or 3 updates ago it started freezing. I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead....
  4. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  5. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  6. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  7. Xbox games not starting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games not starting: Every time I try to launch a game the screen goes grey then goes back to the Home Screen then when I test multiplayer connection it says I need to sign in to play the game I then tried to hard...
  8. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  9. so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing: so my elite series 2 controller will disconnect the light will start flashing and it will stop after like 10 seconds and will connect again I'm right next to my pc and I'm running windows 10 I'm...
  10. Disconnect (IC-305) on game start / joining game in progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect (IC-305) on game start / joining game in progress: Sample clip joining a game in progress If I join a game that has not yet started, I will get the disconnect as soon as the game starts. Just started happening since update today, 26JUN. I don't...