Xbox One S,Seagate Xbox 4tb External hard drive light stays on 10seconds off 50seconds when...

Discus and support Xbox One S,Seagate Xbox 4tb External hard drive light stays on 10seconds off 50seconds when... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all,Is this normal? When my Xbox one S is shut down,my Seagate Xbox 4tb hard drive light stays on 10seconds,then off 50 seconds. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TearierBat32784, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Xbox One S,Seagate Xbox 4tb External hard drive light stays on 10seconds off 50seconds when...

Hi all,Is this normal?

When my Xbox one S is shut down,my Seagate Xbox 4tb hard drive light stays on 10seconds,then off 50 seconds. I have tried instant on,updates on or off,shut external hdd down when system off,shut off instant on,all seems to be the same.Is this normal
    for this external drive green light to do this? It's all working ok otherwise.

:)

TearierBat32784, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

External hard drive not registering

These are a few that work with Xbox One. Hope this also helps.

WD 4TB My Passport Portable. The best Xbox One external hard drive. ...
    Toshiba 1TB Canvio Basics. Best budget option for Xbox One. ...
    Seagate 2TB/4TB Xbox One Game Drive. The best hard drive if you value the official branding. ...
    Seagate Expansion 8TB. ...
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD.
  3. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

I'll try again, xbox one s memory 1/2 full with just 2 games loaded

If you do decide to go for an external hard drive, please do not buy a Xbox branded one as linked to above. They are priced at a premium because they think suckers will purchase one because it has a 'Xbox' logo on it.

The Xbox branded 4tb drive will cost you $190. This one from the same company for the same space is only $120

https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Portable-External-Storage-STDR4000100/dp/B00ZTRXFBA/
    . That is a $70 saving.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I'm using a 4tb Seagate external hard drive
  5. Presentelaw Win User

Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive

Hi,

Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300

Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the portable type.

Please let me know if it'll work well with xbox one s. Thanks.
    I think you’re good with pretty much any of the Seagate external hard drive’s, powered or not. There was even a gentleman yesterday asking about using the max, which is a 16 TB hard drive. I would LOVE to see why he needs that many TB LOL

I'm going with the 4tb which is now on offer. Never used an external drive with power before.
  6. DDT SDT Win User

Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
Thema:

Xbox One S,Seagate Xbox 4tb External hard drive light stays on 10seconds off 50seconds when...

1. Xbox One S,Seagate Xbox 4tb External hard drive light stays on 10seconds off 50seconds when... - Similar Threads - Seagate 4tb External

2. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  3. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  4. Seagate Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Not Working: I have a 4TB Seagate WD My Passport 2626 that I use to store my xbox games on. Today I decided to plug it into my computer because I am low on storage. I think I formatted it and now it only says...
  5. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  6. XBOX Series X seagate external hard drive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X seagate external hard drive not working: When I connect my external to my Xbox, the lights come on but my games aren't popping up on my Xbox. When I tried plugging it up to my laptop, nothing came up either. The xbox isn't recognizing...
  7. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  8. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  9. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  10. My seagate 4tb hard drive isn't reading on pc and xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My seagate 4tb hard drive isn't reading on pc and xbox series X?: Hello! I was playing shadow of war and then halo last night, suddenly halo crashed I then restart the console. I went to turn back on the game and it said I had to install it, realising my...