Xbox One S Screen Record Issue not letting me record more then 5 seconds

Discus and support Xbox One S Screen Record Issue not letting me record more then 5 seconds in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox isn’t letting me record more then 5 second clips? Even in the setting when I have 30 second clips turned on every time I screen record it’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Professional1734, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Xbox One S Screen Record Issue not letting me record more then 5 seconds

My Xbox isn’t letting me record more then 5 second clips? Even in the setting when I have 30 second clips turned on every time I screen record it’s only 5 seconds after I press record?

submitted by /u/No-Professional1734
    [link] [comments]

/u/No-Professional1734, Mar 3, 2021
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Game clips have white screen with audio!

I've never had the screen go white on clips before. The things that happen to me in clips if where I hit record last 30 seconds but it'll only record like 5 seconds with no audio. Some games seem weird with the recording system to me.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox One DVR Time

snap the dvr to the side of the screen, then you can record between 30 seconds and 5 minutes at a time, xbox record that command only records past 30 seconds as a way of recording an epic moment. remember to switch between programs you double tap the xbox
    button on the controller.
  4. FaleneFields Win User

Xbox Capture: Only recording the first 5 seconds

Hi,

So recently when I record a clip (30 seconds 1080p), it will usually record only the first 5-7 seconds of the clip. I am not low on my storage for clips or for my Xbox One X in general. I've been playing Gears 5 and want to record a highlight but its frustrating
    when only a few seconds record. I've reset my Xbox already, ideas?
    Change it to 720p that fixed this issue for me the other day 😶
  5. your mum 123 Win User

"XBOX record that" only recording 1 second clips??

I've got the 1 second issue with "Xbox record that" but also when I ask it to record the previous 5 minutes, it will only record 12 seconds , the same happens with 30 seconds, two minutes and so on, what do I do!????
  6. GH0STMERC76 Win User

PS4 records more gameplay than Xbox One. (PS4) 15 minutes, (Xbox One) five minutes

playstation records 15 min

xb1 records 5 mins

this is for both single player and online coop or multiplayer.

most developers of big franchises like forza call of duty halo let you record in game your whole macth so this time diffrence is pretty irrelevant.

it's for games that dont have it built in.

the 30 second record feature on xbox 1 is for when you you do something amazing and want to save it xb1 will capture that last 30 seconds even if you have the record feature turned off. so if you werent wanting to record and were playing with friends you
    dont have to face palm yourself for not recording.

also the xbox dvr works on a loop it records in 5 minute intervals it records 5 minutes and saves records 5 minutes and save. if you have a 10 minute game it's broken up into two parts. you will be able too merge these two parts together.

also since xb1 has twicth built in you can live stream and twicth will record your whole game automatically for more that 5 10 15 30 minutes whatever their cap is i dont think there is one.

so this is a non issue.

as a matter of fact this may be a problem on ps4 if it records at 15 minute intervals and you dont stop playing to delete some videos and your hhd is full you will end up having the follwing issue more often than you will on xb1 you have enough hdd space
    to record 10 minutes you play a 15 minute game and only get 10 minutes of it losing 5. or it pushes off and older video you wanted to save.

on xb1 if you start a game since it's only in 5 minute intervals if this happpens it will record first 5 minutes then not let you record the next 5 minutes. so when you realise it and have to start the game over after deleting a video you will have only
    wasted 5 minutes instead of more.
Thema:

Xbox One S Screen Record Issue not letting me record more then 5 seconds

1. Xbox One S Screen Record Issue not letting me record more then 5 seconds - Similar Threads - Screen Record Issue

2. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive: Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i cannot open, but sometimes it doesn't even start...
  4. All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared: All my screen recordings, except photos, disappeared from my xbox one console. I saved them locally and not online. How can i get them back and what is going on? 7920cd02-1881-4dd0-8f6a-17744584e76a
  5. My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...: When I try to screen record on my Xbox, it doesn’t record and instead just displays the capture screen and won’t record. 42ccfa2b-db81-459e-8875-90799207a7fe
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  7. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  8. xbox game bar screen recording black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar screen recording black screen: i discovered the xbox game bar screen recording option recently. at first, it’s working just fine. however, i decided to use it again just a few days ago to record my entire work flow for almost 2...
  9. Xbox S screen recording do nothing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox S screen recording do nothing.: Hello all, I inserted a usb 3.2 256Gb which is formatted as ntfs into the console. On the console, through the options, I set the usb disk as media input. The connected usb is empty and while I'm...
  10. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690