XBOX One S Reset - Don't have old account information to setup my active Xbox Live Account!

Discus and support XBOX One S Reset - Don't have old account information to setup my active Xbox Live Account! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community! First time posting but I thought I would reach out to the community for help on this issue, everywhere else I have looked I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Necries, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Necries
    Necries Guest

XBOX One S Reset - Don't have old account information to setup my active Xbox Live Account!

Hello Xbox Community!

First time posting but I thought I would reach out to the community for help on this issue, everywhere else I have looked I have been stumped!

My Xbox recently shut down on me, I believe it was overheating, and I had to perform a reset to factory settings to get the console working again. It has since rebooted and taken me directly to a setup page. As I go through the steps to reset the console I realized that I no longer have any of my old information to get back into my active Xbox live account. I have gone through the steps to recover my account, however I apparently do not have enough information to recover the account! The only field that I am leaving blank in the questionnaire is my Xbox Live Device ID, however I cannot access that ID because the Xbox is currently in the reset phase. I have included the CC information used on the account and any old passwords I remember. I don't think there is anymore information I can provide! Does anyone have suggestions on how to proceed with this issue? Is there a way that I can still find my Device ID without gaining full access to the Xbox? It is particularly frustrating because I am currently paying for a service that I am locked out of!

Thank you!

:)

Necries, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Tia Aquilina Win User

Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?

Hi, I do have xbox live on my xbox one s account but I don't on my old xbox 360 accounts as I don't use them anymore.
  3. Alpha Soulneed Win User

Sharing Xbox live gold

Hello! yes , its possible. One of the consoles must have the account designated as home xbox and in the other console you must have the session started all the time with the account that has the active xbox live membership. Here I leave you information about
    how to configure a console as your home xbox.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Linked Account Xbox Live

Hello Govty!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Who has the Active Xbox Live Gold subscription and the games that you want to share? Your account or your friends account?

The account that owns the active subscription is the account that needs to be set as the "Home Xbox."

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

I would also suggest resetting your Xbox console again and this time add the account with the active subscription first.

Please feel free to provide us with more information and we'll be more than happy to provide more support.

Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Ghostworkz Win User

Making my Home Xbox not working.

I have this exact issue. His is my setup:

My son has a One S

I have a Series X

I was able to set the One S as my home xbox

I added his account to the Series X. Went to setting and then to my home xbox. At first, it is checked, then I get the circle, and the check mark is removed. Click on make this my home xbox on the Series X using his account, the circle spins, and then back to the "unchecked" box.

Checking his (One S), my account still has that xbox as my home xbox.

Reset networking, reset MAC address, flushed ARP cache on my switch and router, restarted all of those devices, and reset the Series X (both hard power cycle and factory reset). No luck.

Is it due to his account technically being a Xbox One profile and mine a Series X?

Also, my son's account is a child account but, unrestricted.
  6. TendedThree87 Win User

xbox live i think i was hacked

I have a similar problem as Wildfox24. My xbox didn't auto sign in like normally it always does. I tried logging in but I kept getting a message saying my account is not valid.. I went to Xbox website, reset my password, followed the link to windows live
    to reset, reset my password, tried to log in to xbox website but unable to log into my old account, instrad I wound up with this new one. I don't know how get my old account back. Any help?
Thema:

1. XBOX One S Reset - Don't have old account information to setup my active Xbox Live Account! - Similar Threads - Reset Don't old

2. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  3. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  4. For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help: For some reason my xbox series s has reseted itself and u don't know what to do please help. 78f5aee3-c0b1-444c-9e6e-8d6236f597bc
  5. My game keeps crashing and I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to factory reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game keeps crashing and I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to factory reset...: Tom clancy's rainbow six siege always kickes me from the game and I don't want to factory reset because I need more details. 38bc83e9-d165-463a-be0c-a81ce9dc25c0
  6. Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer: How to reset xbox 360 console. Don't know the pass code or security answer as I bought the console 2nd hand f7406eb7-4cd8-4333-8afc-5da9f8ea0fc9
  7. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  8. some Xbox 1 games saying I don't own them after reseting and keeping games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some Xbox 1 games saying I don't own them after reseting and keeping games and apps: On Xbox 1. Several games said that I needed to restart to solve a problem (with no problem code). A restart didn't help so I used the * reset and keep games and apps* button. After setting...
  9. I don't know how to reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to reset my password.: I don't have the phone number or the xbox or the outlook account if anyone wants to help you can please and help would be great. d123d0a9-d62c-4a08-b92a-493d0078dca2
  10. tried to reset password to many times and now have to wait 24 hours -don't want to do that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    tried to reset password to many times and now have to wait 24 hours -don't want to do that...: want to move account from xbox one to xbox series and i tried all night to reset the password which iv'e had the account awhile and dont remember the password but it has locked me out for 24 hours...