Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnwaryCoin9457, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop?

:)

UnwaryCoin9457, Mar 10, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, UnwaryCoin9457! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Yes, checking the Microsoft Rewards app by remotely playing on your Xbox One S console is possible.

• To enable remote play on your console:

- Go to Settings > General > Power options > and set the power mode to "Sleep"
    - Go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote features > and check the box for remote features.

• On your phone:

- Download the Xbox mobile app
    - Tap the console icon and then select "Remote play on this device"

* If you haven't registered your console on the app, you'll need to press on the console icon and then "Set up a console" > "Add existing console".

- Once remote play is working, you can just navigate to My Games & apps > Apps > and launch the Microsoft Rewards app.

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  3. DamonT65 Win User

Borderlands 2 disconnects when playing remotely

Xbox one s and an Xbox one x. Playing Borderlands 2 remotely
  4. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

Hi,

If you don't know, better don't answer.

Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

Series X/S not available in Beta app.

Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
  5. Dol Win User

Xbox One Media Remote

The media remote does work on the Xbox One S, as do all Xbox accessories :)
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One Media Remote

Thema:

1. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Remote Play Microsoft

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  8. xbox remote play not working over mobile network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play not working over mobile network.: I have a samsung 23 ultra on att network. when I try to remote play on my console though the x box app over my 5 g mobile network I get an error message. I can connect to any wifi and have no...
  9. Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects: Trying to remote play on my phone but it just shows the green ship loading then after a minute it shuts off and saids can't connect to console right now my Xbox is on and both my Xbox and phone...
  10. Remote Play Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Error: Remote features are on, but i cant remote play, i tried unplugging and plugging again, turned off remote then thrned on again, but still, it doesnt work, it works right after a session, but after...