Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

Discus and support Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steven Thibodaux II, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C cable and then a type C cable connects to the soundbar if that could be a solution?

:)

Steven Thibodaux II, Jan 23, 2024
  2. Steven Thibodaux II Win User

It's all good I should have clarified more. I thought about the pro for a min but really don't need that gimmick it boosts.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Steven, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In theory is should work, there is also the possibility of doing the bypass via the TV/Monitor.

Please, take a look at this Reddit Post by the user Dydey95:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/s9i43x/razer_leviathan_with_series_consoles/

I believe this might help you.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Steven Thibodaux II Win User

That was somewhat helpful but I run into a problem and that is my monitor doesn't have a type C port. I do have a 3.5 mm aux port so now the question is will a 3.5-tyoe C cable work. I should mention again it's the V2 it only has one port and it's a type C
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

No problem! It's because I am considering purchasing one, and was looking/researching about it this weekend.

I will probably go with the V2 as well.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar - Similar Threads - next gen Razer

2. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  3. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  4. if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

in XboX Insiders
    if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer: if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer idk what you guys thinking xbox series s now 7,7 gb ram you guys put xbox series 7,5gb ram for games next gen 2028, some game...
  5. Next gen xbox sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Next gen xbox sign in: I am switching to a next gen xbox and I am having trouble signing in on one of my accounts. The account I am switching to seems to have a deleted Microsoft account. However when submitting the...
  6. What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?: What to do if your next gen controller buttons are all unresponsive? bf473f96-3187-4dcb-b5d7-a8d7d1e664af
  7. How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles: How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles? I heard a rumor that they were shutting down online multiplayer support before 2025, I would like to know if...
  8. Question about Next Gen game swap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Next Gen game swap: So I heard news that Red Dead Redemption 2 is getting a next gen swap and I am curious as I have it digitally on my Xbox Series X and wondering if it will give me a free upgrade which makes it...
  9. Series x crashing on next gen games

in XboX Insiders
    Series x crashing on next gen games: I have a series x, worked great for about 3 months and then after awhile I noticed the series x games I was playing would freeze and then either go back to home screen or shut off the console...
  10. can i refund 2k to buy the next gen version and if i were to do that would all of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i refund 2k to buy the next gen version and if i were to do that would all of the...: I accidentally pre ordered the wrong version of 2k24. I meant the buy the next generation version of the game but instead purchased the 2k that’s not meant for next gen. i also bought $50 worth of...