Xbox one s max download speed?

Discus and support Xbox one s max download speed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does anyone know the max download speed for the Xbox one s b4409cc6-e964-4810-8c12-592e9c56962b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sabre Rex, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Sabre Rex
    Sabre Rex Guest

does anyone know the max download speed for the Xbox one s

:)

Sabre Rex, Nov 22, 2016
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Nov 22, 2016
  3. M'taler
    M'taler Guest
    Download Speed

I now that max speed advertised is under conditions but my laptop is getting those number even more (around 290 MBp/s) in WIFI.

So i thought that an Xbox One who was built in the intent to use an internet connexion (cloud gaming....) would be capable to download games faster.

M'taler, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Xbox one s max download speed?

The maximum (theoretical) download speed the Xbox One would be 125MB/s (1000Mb/s), over a wired gigabit connection.

Over a wireless connection, using the theoretical full speed of the IEEE 802.11n standard, would be
    37.5MB/s (300Mb/s).

There's obviously a bunch of internal limiting factors to make the numbers more realistic, but the most important thing, for the sake of practicality, is the speed of your internet connection. Get the fastest plan you can afford, I suppose!

Internet Expert, Nov 22, 2016
  5. Batman911 Win User

Digital copy download time?

Yep as its a major game release the servers will be getting hammered with lots of users downloading the game. You will see your speed fluctuate constantly, There is nothing you can do to speed this up unfortunately, I downloaded this the minute it went on
    the store and was getting 12/13Mb/s. My connection maxes out at 19.8Mb/s and have never seen my xbox yet download anything at max speed.
  6. RafalRafalski Win User

XOX/ XSX slow internet connection

"I think the issue is that, if your total download speed for you internet is "60Mb/s. Upload 8 Mb/s,"

and you connect a PC that uses 40Mb/s, a PC that uses 10Mb/s, and then another PC that uses 10Mb/s,
    your download speed will be maxed out."

My PC's does not use 40Mb/s or 10 Mb/s because they are turned off. They don't download anything, It is a problem of Xbox live which is limiting my download speed on XSX.
  7. Internet Expert Win User

The maximum (theoretical) download speed the Xbox One would be 125MB/s (1000Mb/s), over a wired gigabit connection.

Over a wireless connection, using the theoretical full speed of the IEEE 802.11n standard, would be
    37.5MB/s (300Mb/s).

There's obviously a bunch of internal limiting factors to make the numbers more realistic, but the most important thing, for the sake of practicality, is the speed of your internet connection. Get the fastest plan you can afford, I suppose!
  8. Kirill Krasin Win User

Download speeds not the same as what they appear to be

Hello MasterMuller27

When you download or update game the final download speed can be different from your max speed shown in test result because of route to download server or its current overloading. Also typically Xbox One X have Seagate ST1000LM035 5400 RPM
    HDD with a Avg. Sustained Write Speed up to 91.7MB/s.

And, you don't need to change any Xbox Network Settings (MAC, DNS, etc) if you run speed test and get average of 480Mb/s.
  9. M'taler Win User

Download Speed

I now that max speed advertised is under conditions but my laptop is getting those number even more (around 290 MBp/s) in WIFI.

So i thought that an Xbox One who was built in the intent to use an internet connexion (cloud gaming....) would be capable to download games faster.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s max download speed? - Similar Threads - max download speed

2. How do I download max payne 1 on my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download max payne 1 on my 360?: How do I download max payne 1 on my 360 155749e4-2a7f-47f1-a1bf-49c2f3d8d0ac
  3. Max Payne 1 & 2 download failure on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 1 & 2 download failure on Xbox 360.: A few days ago I bought Max Payne 1 on the online Xbox store and Max Payne 2 through my 360. However neither of them will download. I go to my download history in settings and they are both...
  4. I can't download Max Payne 1 or 2 when I previously purchaced them on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Max Payne 1 or 2 when I previously purchaced them on Xbox 360: so I bought Max Payne 1 and 2 digitally way back when I had my Xbox 360.I was happy when I saw them finally added to backwards compatibility,however........they don't show up in my library(on...
  5. Max payne 2 on Xbox 360 wont download. Corrupt file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max payne 2 on Xbox 360 wont download. Corrupt file.: Ive cleared the cache and done all that it did nothing, other 360 games and original xbox games download just fine it just seems to be a problem with max payne 2 specifically. Anyone got any...
  6. Max Payne 3 - impossible to download part 2 of the game in digital version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 - impossible to download part 2 of the game in digital version.: After rockstar disables their max payne 3 servers for xbox360, it is not possible to download part 2 of the game in its digital version. In physical media the game comes with 2 cds, and in digital...
  7. : What is max download speed on Xbox?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : What is max download speed on Xbox?: : What is max download speed on Xbox? Could be throttling due to covid, but then my ISP hasn't throttled as steam downloads full speed. Which begs another question, why does Microsoft throttle the...
  8. Max payne 2 on Xbox 360: Corrupted Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max payne 2 on Xbox 360: Corrupted Download: I wanted to re-download Max payne 2 I bought a while back, but every time I try, the game downloads all the way, taking up space, but the xbox states it cannot download the game, and the download...
  9. Max number of PC can download anywhere games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Max number of PC can download anywhere games: Hi, I bought a digital copy of Gear of War 4 Xbox one + PC. I got 1 code for both platforms. I am wondering how may times/ how may PCs I can download the game for? I have a desktop and a...
  10. Xbox one max download speed caps at 50Mbps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one max download speed caps at 50Mbps: i am trying to figure out why my Xbox one isn't using most of my download speed. Speedtest (not my ISP theoretical) says I'm getting 380 on desktop and iPhone is getting 368Mbps. Xbox one has open...