Xbox one S makes beep sounds and won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox one S makes beep sounds and won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. My xbox one s is giving trouble while starting.There is continuous beep sound.Eventually switches off after a minute. Request to help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NevilleMistry, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Xbox one S makes beep sounds and won't turn on

Hi. My xbox one s is giving trouble while starting.There is continuous beep sound.Eventually switches off after a minute.
    Request to help

:)

NevilleMistry, Mar 29, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello NevilleMistry, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

If your Xbox console won't turn on, your power supply may be faulty or improperly connected!

It may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the power cord from the console.
    2. Wait 10 seconds.
    3. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.

If the issue persists, here are some points to check:

• Check that the wall outlet you’re using is working with other devices.
    • Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    • Ensure that you're using the power cable that came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.

If your console still will not turn on, it needs to be serviced. To request service, sign in to Microsoft account | Devices with your Microsoft account and submit a service order.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Co0lie Win User

Xbox one turning off unexpectedly.

Yes i just hear the sound of the Xbox one when it turns on it ''beeps'' then after it ''beeps'' again and turn off. I was playing lately today on it, and it just ''beeps' turn off while i was playing....

still any solution?
  4. MisterElite00 Win User

Black screen of death

My xbox one console turns on but doesn't makes the beeping sound. The troubleshoot screen also doesn't appear on my screen and ive tried all these steps. What do i do?
  5. Portpath90 Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

My xbox one makes sound but it won't turn on after a power outage
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

My Xbox one makes a beep noise but won't turn on

Thema:

1. Xbox one S makes beep sounds and won't turn on - Similar Threads - makes beep sounds

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  5. Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit: My Xbox makes a high pitch beeping noise from the main power bit when I plug the cable in, I recently spilt water on my Xbox but not that much damage I don’t think. I don’t know how to fix...
  6. Xbox One S won’t connect to TV and is making 4 beeping noise and a continuous scratching noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t connect to TV and is making 4 beeping noise and a continuous scratching noise: My Xbox was acting weird so I turned it off then when I turned it back on it gave my a black screen so I reset it now there’s a kind of scratching noise coming from it and sometimes 4 beeps...
  7. My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up or...: My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up and doesn't turn on...what could be the problem? 17d3550c-4c16-4dc3-9abe-f24d0af439e0
  8. Xbox One will only beep (make the initial turn on noise) - but doesn't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will only beep (make the initial turn on noise) - but doesn't turn on: And I've tried unplugging it altogether, disconnecting it from the power brick (which has a steady orange light), as well as pressing the eject button repeatedly (with & without pressing the...
  9. xbox turns on the make a beep like it turns on

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox turns on the make a beep like it turns on: My xbox 360 slim turns on then off after making the beep if its going to turn on but it doesn't the CD tray will open all the way and close all the when pushing the button for the tray and then...
  10. XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds: My xbox 360 will not power up, but will beep and come with green light as well the power brick will light up green and back to orange light in a seconds. I found out with support chat with xbox...