Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on

Discus and support Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on ce4723a2-3b1f-4669-852b-3ec9c85e2980 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jake7071, Nov 21, 2021.

1. jake7071
    jake7071 Guest

:)

jake7071, Nov 21, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

In this case, I'm afraid your console needs repair. On this link, you have instructions on how to send the console to Microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Richard Walker73 Win User

Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on

Thank you for asking in Microsoft Community, we belive the problem you are facing is due to network or services issue. I am assigning the Certified Rep. to fix your issue. Please communicate with microsoft on
    ˦ ። (9 〇 ) ። {2 7 〇} ። 〇 4 ˦
  4. Richard Walker73 Win User

Thank you for asking in Microsoft Community, we belive the problem you are facing is due to network or services issue. I am assigning the Certified Rep. to fix your issue. Please communicate with microsoft on
  5. Richard Walker73 Win User

6. Segomo Win User

IR Blaster not working

I spoke too soon. When I hold the power button down to shut off the xbox, the next time it's turned on, it turns on the TV. Then the next time after that I turn on the Xbox, it doesn't turn on the TV. It seems the only time after the Spring 2017 update
    the Xbox turns on a TV is after it's shut off holding the power button.

Looks like I'm not the only one after looking at the message boards :/
Thema:

1. Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on - Similar Threads - keeps shutting off

2. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  3. Xbox keeps shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off.: My Xbox series x keeps shutting off. It occurred on previous one now on brand new. Have fan and well ventilated. I’m thinking could it be my internet. It’s fiber optic and my connection is IPv4....
  4. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  5. Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?: My Xbox series S has been shutting off every time I try to play NBA 2K24 but It lets me play any other game like GTA 3 or Starfield with no problem. It will let me play one game in MyCareer then...
  6. Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...: had the controller for about 5 months not. Never had any issues then the other night it just started bring up the task bar menu. Then would bring up the “turn off console turn off controller or...
  7. Xbox One keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps shutting off: My Xbox One shuts off when I try to power it on. The power cord is fine and it will shut off in around 5-15 seconds within powering it on. I don’t understand what is wrong with my Xbox. Can...
  8. Controller while playing Cold War keeps shutting on and off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller while playing Cold War keeps shutting on and off: While playing Cold War the controller shuts on and off. Tried to sink it. And tried a different controller. All it does is shut on and off. I even unplugged every thing for about 2 hours and it...
  9. New Series X randomly keeps shutting off

in XboX Insiders
    New Series X randomly keeps shutting off: Need some help here. Purchased a Series X online this week and received it today. Had no issues while I set it up earlier, and it stayed on for a good hour and a half while downloading a game....
  10. Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air: My series x has recently and unexpectedly Been completely shutting off due to “poor ventilation” despite it being completely clear of any other object and heating source, it also blows out cold...