Xbox One S Issues

Discus and support Xbox One S Issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft. My Xbox One S is giving me some problems and has been for a really long time, so I just now decided to explain to you what the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Com3tUniv3rse17, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Xbox One S Issues

Hello Microsoft. My Xbox One S is giving me some problems and has been for a really long time, so I just now decided to explain to you what the problems are and hopefully get fixed.

1. I have to force restart my console 6 or 7 time Minimum just to get rid of a black screen that shows up when I'm browsing the store.

2. When I refresh my games & apps, it freezes and have to force restart my console 3 times for it to stop freezing up.

3. My game Mortal Kombat X will not download and will go up to 3% or 4% and then it will say "Installation Stopped".

4. My console will freeze all the time since the November update on games, home, apps, store, etc. and won't stop.

5. When I turn on my console, sometimes it will not start up, the glowing power up button will just continue flashing and I have to unplug the cord to the outlet to make it stop.

and 6. My games will freeze and and say "*game* took to long to start up. Please try again." and then when I click continue, my console freezes and when I force restart and turn it back on, it greets me with that black screen that happens when I'm browsing
    the store.

All of these things have been happening since the November update happened, and it's annoying and won't stop. Please fix this for me Microsoft!

:)

Com3tUniv3rse17, Feb 4, 2018
  2. Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.

Njal the Blue, Feb 4, 2018
  3. Paruchda
    Paruchda Guest
    Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

Hopefully few other experience the issue.

Good Luck!

Paruchda, Feb 4, 2018
  4. Xbox One S Issues

Hi Com3tUniv3rse17!

Apologies for the delayed reply - are you still seeing the issues you mentioned? If so, we'd recommend trying a

factory restore
    - there's an option that will keep your games & apps installed to the console, so you don't need to worry about redownloading those Xbox One S Issues :)

Can you let us know if you see any improvement after a factory restore?

Mister Quasar, Mar 8, 2018
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Xbox one s hard drive

7. Paruchda Win User

Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

Hopefully few other experience the issue.

Good Luck!
  8. WebbSlinger25 Win User

Error code 0x97e107df

Older Xbox One has the same issue but my Xbox One S is fine.....
  9. DCFC734 Win User

Hoe is xbox this awful?

No scam involved with releasing the One S a year or so later after the Xbox One.

Ive not had any issues with either the Xbox One or the One S, in fact I'm quite happy.

Games do need internet access to update, maybe this is the issue or maybe it isn't.
Thema:

Xbox One S Issues

1. Xbox One S Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Xbox series X issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X issues: Trying to see if anyone else has same issues. For a few months, when i try to join or start a party on the console, it will always lag on creating one. When trying to join one, im always...
  6. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  7. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  8. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  9. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  10. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...