XBOX ONE S - how to add one person for multiplayer

Discus and support XBOX ONE S - how to add one person for multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have two controller connected to XBOX ONE SAD I have the following games, Forz 3, Forza 7 , MineCraft and LEGOS. Do these support multi-player?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skumar1723, Dec 15, 2019.

1. skumar1723
    skumar1723 Guest

Hi,

I have two controller connected to XBOX ONE SAD

I have the following games, Forz 3, Forza 7 , MineCraft and LEGOS. Do these support multi-player?

How to enable two players to play above games?

Please let me know

Chaitu

:)

skumar1723, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

The other person would need to sign into their account. For the Lego games you should be able to just press start on the second controller to join the game. Minecraft is similar in that you should be able to start the game, pause the game and log in with
    the 2nd controller.

Forza Horizon does not support split screen multiplayer, but Forza Motorsport does. You would need to have free play unlocked in the game. When you set up the race you would set up the option for 2 player there.
  3. skumar1723 Win User

I have two controllers, how to play two players
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

do you mean split screen or just playing online with other players?
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Peggle 2

6. tlo729 Win User

Activision confirms next COD will have premium online features

As long there is not going to be an advantage in multiplayer for those that are "premium" versus those that choose not to pay for extra content, then it becomes more of a personal preference to have social add-ons, etc.. But if the premium gives some type
    of edge in MP then that will certainly, how should I put this....suck
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE S - how to add one person for multiplayer - Similar Threads - add person multiplayer

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. Add personal Gmail account to Microsoft account with work email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add personal Gmail account to Microsoft account with work email: Hello, I currently have a Microsoft work account linked to my certification. As I might be changing companies soon, I'm wondering if I'll still have access to that account. Additionally, I have...
  6. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  7. I can add other people but it won't let me add a specific person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can add other people but it won't let me add a specific person: I'm trying to add someone but it just says it can't and to try again later, none of their messages come to me and none of mine get to them so we have no way of contacting help...
  8. Blocked person showing up on my add more on home page every time I turn my xbox on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked person showing up on my add more on home page every time I turn my xbox on?: I used 2 play with this person & also had them as a freind on xbox until they become very aggressive & nasty towards me I deleted & blocked them as a result of this now every single time I turn my...
  9. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.: So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot...
  10. Trying to Add a person to game w existing account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Add a person to game w existing account: I have an account for myself and have an account for my son. I have been trying to add my son to the xbox 1 we got for xmas! I have everything Microsoft has asked me to do! The last step, after my...