Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

Discus and support Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllieM.23, Mar 19, 2024.

1. AllieM.23
    AllieM.23 Guest

My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the troubleshooting menu.

It never does the second startup noise, like the guide says it should. (The eject button makes its noise, but that's all). My TV doesn't receive any output from the console. (I tested the HDMI cord/port, that isn't the issue).

I've tried a dozen times with different configurations of holding the eject/sync and nothing will get it to show up.

When powering up the console normally, there is no output and the console just shuts itself off after a couple seconds.

Power cycling also accomplished nothing.

I've had this console since ~2014 so it's kinda on its last legs already, but I'm trying to fix it up for my dad bc he wants to play Assassin's Creed Black Flag on it.

:)

AllieM.23, Mar 19, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, AllieM.23! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

Unfortunately, troubleshooting methods for this kind of problem are very limited, and most, if not all of them, rely on being able to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Considering the nature of your console's problem and the fact that it won't display this menu, I'm afraid you'd need to have it serviced.

Microsoft no longer repairs Xbox One consoles as they have been discontinued for quite some time now, but you may opt to have it repaired by a third-party service.

As a fellow gamer, I understand this is surely not the answer you or your dad were hoping for. My apologies, Allie.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  3. Qwertei Win User

Please work with Amazon to add support for 4K and HDR on the Amazon App

The developers of the applications would need to add 4k output for the Xbox one S Microsoft / Xbox has no control over their updates.

It's best to try to reach out to them asking for 4k / HDR output.
  4. Ryu Hayabusa KT Win User

Playing on All-in-One PC for First Time

Hello,

After some research, I will explain how to do it.

You can connect your Xbox One S to your PC using the HDMI (IN) output, this is not possible on a laptop because it only has an HDMI (OUT) output.

I hope this will help you.

Cordially

Ryu
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How does the xbox one s know to upscale or input game info to 4k, if the games are not the 4k version?

The Xbox one S does not output 4k game content. Only the One X is capable of doing that.
  6. The Ranma Win User

Error 0x80072ee7 (can't finish update)

Thema:

1. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update. - Similar Threads - has output can't

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  5. Xbox One S has no audio output via output jack on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no audio output via output jack on controller: I have four controllers and none of them work with three different headsets. All three headsets work perfectly when plugged into anything other than the controller. All three headset have worked...
  6. my xbox has no output video

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox has no output video: A couple of days ago I asked to validate the warranty of my xbox one but when I want to print the label I can not because the option is not active 54b3b5d1-3350-47f8-b88d-d58886add48d
  7. What if I have a cable subscription, but the cable box I have only has coaxial output?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if I have a cable subscription, but the cable box I have only has coaxial output?: I basically have one of these from Cogeco: http://media.al.com/live/photo/digital-adapter-imagejpg-9b97271d72e4b2cb.jpg We got one in 2011 after they stopped using Analog signals in Canada, so...
  8. Headset has no output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset has no output: So I called customer service to ask as to why he thinks my third headset has broke in the last three months and he literally hung up on me. 27dd5667-5c0f-4d55-91d3-3a0ecc10a718
  9. My XBOX one has no output to my TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX one has no output to my TV: When I turned on my XBOX one console today, there was no signal to my TV. When I used the same cable and same TV for my other equipment, it worked so well. This machine is a 'Day One' console...
  10. I think Xbox One has finally got Dolby Digital output through Optical?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think Xbox One has finally got Dolby Digital output through Optical?: So at least once a week I will search "Xbox One Dolby Digital" to see if there has been any news about DD Optical Output, today I saw post in GameFAQS that was listing the new feature one of the...