Xbox One S has no audio output via output jack on controller

Discus and support Xbox One S has no audio output via output jack on controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have four controllers and none of them work with three different headsets. All three headsets work perfectly when plugged into anything other than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeffHall6, Jun 2, 2019.

1. JeffHall6
    JeffHall6 Guest

I have four controllers and none of them work with three different headsets. All three headsets work perfectly when plugged into anything other than the controller. All three headset have worked with these controllers in the past. The controller does not
    recognize anything is even plugged into the audio output jack as there is no audio selection available on the settings page. I have performed a hard reset, restarted and shutdown multiple times, unplugged and plugged the headset into the jack several times,
    wiggled the cable in the jack, etc. I have tried everything I can find on the internet to fix it to no avail. I have followed the troubleshooting guide from Microsoft to no resolution.

All controllers are up to date running firmware 3.1.1221.0.

Running OS version 10.0.18362.3055 which was updated to this version on 5/18 of this year which seems to be about the same time these issues started.

This was a Christmas present for my son so everything is less than 6 months old. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

JeffHall6, Jun 2, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: