Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried.

Discus and support Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It was playing just fine this morning. Turned it off to do some work and came back to it. But my main menu is very delayed and slow. I can't start up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SacredPotential, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried.

It was playing just fine this morning. Turned it off to do some work and came back to it. But my main menu is very delayed and slow. I can't start up my games. And Full shutdown doesn't work. Even just to go to settings is extremely slow.

submitted by /u/SacredPotential
    [link] [comments]

/u/SacredPotential, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Nun Soup Win User

INTERNET IS A MESS RIGHT, INSANELY SLOW DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

@ CODukes4

Actually, I have high speed internet. The XB1 network diagnostic says that my download speed is between 7mb/sec and 17mb/sec. I'm worried that my XB1's wifi might be broken. But an Xbox Ambassador (not an actual MS employee) said that the servers are being
    hammered right now. So that might be the reason for the abnormally slow download.

I just want to see if I'm the only one having this issue. If I am, I may have a busted box.

Have you heard of anyone else have slow download speeds?
  3. RTKIII Win User

After Update 360 Extremely Slow and getting "Open Tray" with Disk inserted

I have done the open tray stuff before. I'm more worried about the extreme slowness part right now
  4. Gamejunkie5 Win User

Very slow internet connection; Main menu is not smooth

Hi,

thank you for your reply. I tried this many times, but I thought, why not try it again.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. But thanks :)

I also forgot to mention that I reset my console/firmware completely 3 weeks ago, which didn't help, too.

I wanted to download and play the Forza Horizon 3 Demo today, but the 4GB Update took hours and now I only get 0,3MB/s, so it'll take around 14 hours... So I won't be able to play that today.. that's really frustrating.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Very slow internet connection; Main menu is not smooth

By simply clearing your console cache you will have a much better response from the console and a better fluidity among menus.

Follow these steps to clear cache on an Xbox One:

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.

Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.

Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the battery is drained, clearing the cache on the console.

Plug the power cable back into the console.

Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.

Turn on the console using the power button.

Don't you worry through this method none of your saved data will be erased.

Hope this helps you!
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Where the he'll is this games with gold membership area on xbox one then?

I'm with 24hrs, every time I turn on my Xbox One, it has been staring at me on the main screen. I mean, there are 3 tiles on the right side of the home menu, and it's always been the bottom right one. How is the OP missing it?!
Thema:

Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried.

1. Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried. - Similar Threads - has very slow

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  6. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  7. While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...: [img] I have tried all the troubleshooting steps for the game to resolve the issue of pixelation. (remove, re-install, power-off, HDMI cable change, etc) I have attached a screenshot of the game...
  8. Xbox network connection has a very high ping. (Windows)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network connection has a very high ping. (Windows): Hello, I have since about a day the problem that my ping to the Xbox network is very high. This is consistently at about 170ms. A reasonable game is not possible. UPDATE: I have set the server...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...