Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen

Discus and support Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox one S, less than 2 years old. My son's Xbox, so games are mostly disc games and Roblox. I've looked at multiple posts here and on Microsoft and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by Jason Smith, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Jason Smith
    Jason Smith New Member

Xbox one S, less than 2 years old. My son's Xbox, so games are mostly disc games and Roblox.

I've looked at multiple posts here and on Microsoft and didn't find an actual solution. So, it started with the "Game took too long to load" and then the Xbox would freeze. Unable to go Home, quit the game, etc.

I tried the hard reset (hold the Xbox button on the console down for 10 secs, unplug, then try again).

I then did a factory reset, but kept the games and saved info.

Then I did a full factory reset. Nothing on the Xbox at all. No apps, no games, nothing.

I also signed out my profile. No help.

I loaded RDR2 because that works on my Original Xbox One upstairs. After waiting for the download and the online download, I get all the way to the load screen of the game (Honey Comb spinning in the lower right corner and picture screen) and then the screen turns black and I am returned to the Home Screen.

I did another full factory reset and loaded PubG. Same issue. Make it to the loading screen and get kicked back to the Home Screen.

I am at my wits end. I don't know how to get this POS Xbox to work. And besides the remedies I have already tried, I have not seen any answer to this.

Jason Smith, Aug 6, 2021
  2. ripDallasGraciano Win User

Ghost Recon breakpoint crashed

Yes, now it won't load. It goes as far as meu screen and than it'll kick me back out to Xbox home screen
  3. AW Jadesniper Win User

anyone get a working console..

mine was doing fine now it won't load any games up keeps kicking me back to home screen.
  4. DanielFuller2 Win User

purchase and content usage

Having trouble with Pubg try to play a game and it loads and as soon as it tries to put me in a game it kicks me to the xbox one home screen
  5. Samuel Rosales1 Win User

When I try to access player career mode on FC24 it tries to load my saved game, but it freezes and kicks me out of the game. Is there an update to fix this?

Hello Rodrigo,

I'm on an Xbox one. It does not give an error code. It begins trying to load my saved game and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen.
  6. Bigstrapper024 Win User

GTA V stuck on "Loading Story Mode: <username>"

Just downloaded new update 11/22, only goes a few clips into the load story and then kicks back to home screen. I have restarted and still won't work. Any one else have this problem or have a solution?
Thema:

1. Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen - Similar Threads - Games won't load

2. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  3. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  4. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  5. Saved game won't finish loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game won't finish loading.: Just started playing Hogwarts Legacy and have a saved gamed. Only one and when I select to start/ use my saved game it will do all the parts you normally go through, but just stays on the load...
  6. My brand new Xbox X won't update just loaded games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox X won't update just loaded games: My new Xbox X loads game from disc but then stalls on 1st update so game unplayable. It has done this to 2 different games. I have networked games across form my 360 and they play fine. Network...
  7. My xbox cloud gaming won't load on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox cloud gaming won't load on PC: The game will go to the green rocket but it will never load. I fully updated my computer and the xbox app. Please help 27d401f2-c96a-4ae5-abbc-974335733199
  8. game won't load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't load?: Hello, I'm sorry if this isn't the right "support" to ask my question, but I'll try anyway. I tried to open the game "Roblox" on my Laptop (Samsung Galaxy Book Go) and it wouldn't open. there's...
  9. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  10. Certain games won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    Certain games won't load: On a Series S. I've noticed that some games won't load if I plug in my external hard drive. I'm not playing the games from it, I'm trying to use it as media storage for my gameplay. Would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s game wont load