xbox one s game controller error?

Discus and support xbox one s game controller error? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; first i am korean so i dont know english much please understand help me please i am supposed to use my controller to wire but when i connect by usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by parkkyoungjae, Oct 27, 2018.

1. xbox one s game controller error?

first i am korean so i dont know english much please understand help me please

i am supposed to use my controller to wire but when i connect by usb port my controller dosent respone

my window is 10 education.

xbox one s game controller error? [​IMG]

xbox one s game controller error? [​IMG]

please help me please please

:)

parkkyoungjae, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Compatibility

are xbox 360 wireless controllers compatible with the new xbox one S console? Too, are the xbox one's games compatible with the xbox one S?

CorkedDoor10332, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.

Internet Expert, Oct 27, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

WhiteyBlack2, Oct 27, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: