Xbox One S failing to boot after repair...E105 Error

Discus and support Xbox One S failing to boot after repair...E105 Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So after constant E105 errors and freezing of the console I bite the bullet and send my Xbox One S off for repair only for it to return almost 2 weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phantom Works, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Xbox One S failing to boot after repair...E105 Error

So after constant E105 errors and freezing of the console I bite the bullet and send my Xbox One S off for repair only for it to return almost 2 weeks later and fail to boot up. After 5 times of trying to do a hard reset it finally boots to greet me with
    another E105!

Come on Microsoft I am seriously getting pee'd off with this. After the debacle of the Xbox 360 and the return of 5 of those consoles for repair (Could be more lost count to be honest!) I expect better.

:)

Phantom Works, Apr 26, 2017
  2. JeremyFormo
    JeremyFormo Guest
    New error Code

Nope. Also had to send in my xbox one x to the repair center get it hard reset because i kept getting E105 and E102 error codes.

This particular error code started the day i got it back from repair

JeremyFormo, Apr 26, 2017
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Original Xbox 360 E74 error message- Solution

If your Xbox 360 has failed because of the E74 error, you’ll see the following message on the screen when you turn on your Original Xbox 360 console:

System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support.
    E74

If you see this error message, you must repair your console. The warranty period for the E74 error is three years from the original purchase date of the console. If the warranty period expires, you’ll have to pay for the repair.

kevin, Apr 26, 2017
  4. Xbox One S failing to boot after repair...E105 Error

So I have an update over the past couple of days I've received some new error codes E106 00000002 800700B7, E200 000000EF 00000000 and E105 00000000 8007045D. Can someone advise me on what may be causing these errors.

Also tonight my Xbox turned on to another E105 error, when going to my dash I see that there is a update for Gears of War 4 which is 90GB! Yes you read that right
    NINETY GIGS! Now I'm no game programmer but I know that isn't right and on contacting a friend discover its only about 6GB which is in line with previous updates. I have also found this to happen with previous titles such as Halo 5 and
    Call of Duty Infinite warfare. This wouldn't be such a problem if I had access to Ultra fast broadband but unfortunately I don't which means I could be re-downloading a game over many nights leaving me unable to play online multiplayer titles

Now this has been 5 days from my first post from receiving my console back from repair and I would like an explanation into why I still have what appears to be faulty goods and haven't received a response. Having been a Microsoft customer for over 15 Years
    I expect better also what form of redress can I expect for the downtime I am experiencing

Many thanks

Phantom Works, May 2, 2017
  5. Phantom Works Win User

So I have an update over the past couple of days I've received some new error codes E106 00000002 800700B7, E200 000000EF 00000000 and E105 00000000 8007045D. Can someone advise me on what may be causing these errors.

Also tonight my Xbox turned on to another E105 error, when going to my dash I see that there is a update for Gears of War 4 which is 90GB! Yes you read that right
    NINETY GIGS! Now I'm no game programmer but I know that isn't right and on contacting a friend discover its only about 6GB which is in line with previous updates. I have also found this to happen with previous titles such as Halo 5 and
    Call of Duty Infinite warfare. This wouldn't be such a problem if I had access to Ultra fast broadband but unfortunately I don't which means I could be re-downloading a game over many nights leaving me unable to play online multiplayer titles

Now this has been 5 days from my first post from receiving my console back from repair and I would like an explanation into why I still have what appears to be faulty goods and haven't received a response. Having been a Microsoft customer for over 15 Years
    I expect better also what form of redress can I expect for the downtime I am experiencing

Many thanks
  6. Sayann X Win User

E105 00000000 8007045D Error and Issues with Cloud Saves

7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Possible Xbox one S power freezeups

Hello Guardian_Angel_671,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with powering on your Xbox One S and receiving error code E105. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Error E105 Solution

I hope this helps.
  8. WPAK Win User

Xbox one x start up error

9. WPAK Win User

Xbox Fails To Update and Install games.

Hi there,

an error like E105 can be hard drive related and it seems you already tried all steps available, but just to be sure

please see the steps for E105 on this trouble shooting page, it has all the steps to try regarding this error code

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

If all fail you will either need to set up a repair or contact Xbox Support like mentioned on that troubleshooting page. When contacting Xbox Support use either the Phone option or the Microsoft Support Chat option on
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Xbox One S failing to boot after repair...E105 Error - Similar Threads - failing boot repair

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem): Hello! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176...
  7. Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...: I need to update but it won't let me 0b85c6ff-d58d-4f23-95d7-3009cead6aac
  8. Xbox fails to boot after recent insiders update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox fails to boot after recent insiders update.: After a recent Insiders update, my Series X was fine at first, but when I turned it off and got back on later, it greeted me with one of the E100 errors. It does it over and over again, even when...
  9. Xbox One fail to boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One fail to boot: I was playing Fallout 4 when I got an error message about a bad save file. I created a new save hopping that would solve the issue, but a couple minuets later the xbox shut down randomly. Now,...
  10. Xbox boot fail then reset console but frequent freezing & weird symbols

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox boot fail then reset console but frequent freezing & weird symbols: I am having issues with my xbox one elite. At first it wouldnt boot with an error code 203-xxxx-xxxx & i tried to fix it with the offline update as suggested by the online support, but it didnt...