Xbox One S Crashing

Discus and support Xbox One S Crashing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, this is my first time posting on Reddit, Xbox Tech Support recommended it. I have had an issue of my xbox crashing/being unresponsive to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MegaMeep95, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Xbox One S Crashing

Hello, this is my first time posting on Reddit, Xbox Tech Support recommended it. I have had an issue of my xbox crashing/being unresponsive to controller input/simply not playing games at all for the past number of weeks. I attempted several forms of "fixes" such as power-cycling, resetting etc and nothing has helped. I was originally one of the upper tier Xbox Insiders and so I believed there might have been in bug in a new update. When I changed my status to Omega, the crashing has reduced but still occurs e.g. Rainbow 6 Siege simply wont load at all and Battlefield 5 has a 50/50 chance of crashing, or getting me stuck in a loading screen for a match which leads to my xbox to be less-to-not at all responsive.

Can anyone help me fix this?

<3

submitted by /u/MegaMeep95
    [link] [comments]

/u/MegaMeep95, Jul 4, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One S Crashing