Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I haven't quiet found yet where to post this question but here goes... So I have an Xbox One S Controller connected to my OnePlus 6 android phone via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EmanuelSwe, May 18, 2019.

1. EmanuelSwe
    EmanuelSwe Guest

I haven't quiet found yet where to post this question but here goes... So I have an Xbox One S Controller connected to my OnePlus 6 android phone via Bluetooth but it seems that the view button on my Xbox controller is mapped to the back function within
    the OS, so I can't map it in say a Gameboy emulator to its select button because its already hard mapped to back... Is there any workaround this?

Note that my other bluetooth controller which sucks does not share this issue, its view or select button is not mapped to buck in the OS so I can map that one freely but its analog sticks, dpad, triggers and bumpers are downright awful so I prefer the Xbox
    conntroller in all of those aspects for sure.

I'm sorry if this is an awful place to post this but I just don't know where else.

:)

EmanuelSwe, May 18, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: