Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers

Discus and support Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been using my controller for 5 years and there was no issue about it. However a week ago it disconnected from my desktop pc. (I am using tp link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BeratDumlu, Mar 6, 2024.

1. BeratDumlu
    BeratDumlu Guest

I have been using my controller for 5 years and there was no issue about it. However a week ago it disconnected from my desktop pc. (I am using tp link ub500 adapter) And when I tried to pair again it constantly disconnects when I press triggers and adaptive triggers vibrating, it disconnects immediately.

Updated bluetooth adapter driver, changed bluetooth adapter, updated controller driver updated windows drivers, reinstalled windows 11, tried 6 different AA batteries but none of them worked.

:)

BeratDumlu, Mar 6, 2024
  2. BeratDumlu Win User

Sorry I forgot to write down, there is no isse when I use it with usb cable. Also there is no issue with bluetooth connection when I pair it with my friends’ laptop.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

When you changed Bluetooth adapter did you try a different one or the same UB500? There are some issues reported with these TP-Link adapters.

Have you tried plugging the adapter into a different USB port on your PC?
  4. BeratDumlu Win User

I used another brand but I dont remember the name of it its my friends.

I tried other usb ports but result is the same.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi BeratDumlu. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Does the issue persist if you connect it using a USB data cable instead?
  6. NolanLosch Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

If I open xbox gamebar it says controller disconnected and nothing happens when I press A on series s
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers - Similar Threads - controller disconnecting pressing

2. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  5. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  8. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  9. My XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller disconnects whenever I press R3.

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller disconnects whenever I press R3.: My XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller disconnects whenever I press R3 and then I have to plug it back in order to reconnect it again so it makes the R3 button unusable to gaming. Is there a reason...
  10. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...