Xbox one s Controller Customization

Discus and support Xbox one s Controller Customization in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i bought an extra Xbox One S Controller and would like to customize it, but can't find any aftermarket parts for it. Will aftermarket original xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prolaunch2, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Prolaunch2
    Prolaunch2 Guest

So i bought an extra Xbox One S Controller and would like to customize it, but can't find any aftermarket parts for it.

Will aftermarket original xbox one controller buttons and anologs fit in the One S shell?

I read that the home button is sligtly smaller for the One S Controller so that wont fit.

Any advice would be great

Thanks,

:)

Prolaunch2, Oct 10, 2017
  2. MoShef
    MoShef Guest
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Oct 10, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

If you carry out an internet search you will probably be able to find parts to allow you to customise your controller but this would not be supported by Microsoft. However it is possible that
    Xbox Design Labs might be available where you are and this would allow you to get a custom controller directly from Microsoft.

gds1972, Oct 10, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

If you carry out an internet search you will probably be able to find parts to allow you to customise your controller but this would not be supported by Microsoft. However it is possible that
    Xbox Design Labs might be available where you are and this would allow you to get a custom controller directly from Microsoft.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?

Keep in mind there are new advanced controllers out now with ms seil ones coming in march

The new repairable ones from pdp BFG PRO and stealth ultra have hall effects replacable parts and programmable buttons and a built in DAC

Keep in mind these new controllers along with ms seil controllers require an custom adapter not Bluetooth for the new advance polling they use 1000dpi

And no xbox 360 controllers dont use bluetooth you need a xbox wireless connector for pc

Only xbox one s controllers do (the ones with a headphone jack on the bottom ) or the new series s/x controllers with share button and elites 1-2
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  8. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
  9. Coreldan Win User

Will the Xbox One get diffrent color controllers?

Thema:

1. Xbox one s Controller Customization - Similar Threads - Controller Customization

2. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  5. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  6. xbox custom controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox custom controller: hi just a quick question to all my fellow gamers out there, i have issued for a replacement on my xbox design labs controller thats still under warranty due to a few issues. i have my cats name...
  7. Custom Xbox Controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox Controller replacement: Hi I am based on the UK and I purchased a custom Xbox controller last year, which is still in warranty. One of the bumpers is not working and I have been trying to get this resolved on the...
  8. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  9. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  10. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...