Xbox one s Controller Customization

Discus and support Xbox one s Controller Customization in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i bought an extra Xbox One S Controller and would like to customize it, but can't find any aftermarket parts for it. Will aftermarket original xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prolaunch2, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Prolaunch2
    Prolaunch2 Guest

So i bought an extra Xbox One S Controller and would like to customize it, but can't find any aftermarket parts for it.

Will aftermarket original xbox one controller buttons and anologs fit in the One S shell?

I read that the home button is sligtly smaller for the One S Controller so that wont fit.

Any advice would be great

Thanks,

:)

Prolaunch2, Oct 10, 2017
  2. MoShef
    MoShef Guest
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Oct 10, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

If you carry out an internet search you will probably be able to find parts to allow you to customise your controller but this would not be supported by Microsoft. However it is possible that
    Xbox Design Labs might be available where you are and this would allow you to get a custom controller directly from Microsoft.

gds1972, Oct 10, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

If you carry out an internet search you will probably be able to find parts to allow you to customise your controller but this would not be supported by Microsoft. However it is possible that
    Xbox Design Labs might be available where you are and this would allow you to get a custom controller directly from Microsoft.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  7. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
  8. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  9. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s Controller Customization - Similar Threads - Controller Customization

2. Customer Service Inaccessible - Controller faulty and still under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Service Inaccessible - Controller faulty and still under warranty: So, I have a faulty Elite Series 2 controller, under warranty and registered under My Devices in Microsoft. I have started many orders for Service and Repair and every time it fails at the last...
  3. How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...: How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now. The website wont let me pay, cannot believe your website sucks that much....
  4. My custom xbox controller has not arrived. Could I get a refund or an update on this please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My custom xbox controller has not arrived. Could I get a refund or an update on this please?: I bought a custom Xbox Elite Series 2 controller off XboxDesignLab. I ordered it on 15th November 2022, now 30th December 2022. XboxDesignLabs say it would take 3-4 weeks to get to me. It is being...
  5. Custom controller not delivered - MS wont help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom controller not delivered - MS wont help: My design labs controller was broken and had to be returned under warranty. This was sent back to me via Fedex and was marked as delivered on the 1st of December. The delivery receipt said signed...
  6. Custom controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom controller replacement: Hi, I have a controller I purchased via xbox design lab less than a year ago. It has just stopped working, no power at all, new batteries, cabled or not it's just dead... the controller is barely...
  7. How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay...: Need to know how the custom controller is sent like UPS, FedEx or through the regular mail USPS. Is there a way to pay for faster shipping through UPS or FedEx? 7f207df2-85d1-438a-8f3d-825ea150f68a
  8. Xbox design lab custom elite controllers serial numbers come up as a basic controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab custom elite controllers serial numbers come up as a basic controller and...: Contacted xbox to purchase xbox complete for my brand new custom elite 2 controllers they put in the serial numbers and they come up as basic controllers with 90 day warranty. I asked them about...
  9. Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?: I was messing around with the design lab and I really want to add a warlock image from destiny to the front of my controller. But I couldn’t find any options, and I see people to something similar...
  10. Custom thumbstick response curves for elite 2 controller-xbox accessories app-windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom thumbstick response curves for elite 2 controller-xbox accessories app-windows: Would like to have the ability to draw my own curves for the thumbsticks in the xbox accessories app, being able to drag a few control points across the diagonal axis. My use case is sim racing,...