Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth issue

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This happend when i try to connect my Xbox controller to my laptop, pls if someone have solution pls tell me. I have update my Window 10 and Controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Phatsngoo, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Phatsngoo
    Phatsngoo Guest

This happend when i try to connect my Xbox controller to my laptop, pls if someone have solution pls tell me. I have update my Window 10 and Controller to newest version. Sr for my bad english

Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth issue [​IMG]

:)

Phatsngoo, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.

Internet Expert, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.

Internet Expert, Aug 12, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

You have connected by cable or bluetooth pen?

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 12, 2018
  5. Phatsngoo
    Phatsngoo Guest
    Yes, it work fine with cable but can't connect with bluetooth

Phatsngoo, Aug 12, 2018
  6. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, Aug 12, 2018
  7. Phatsngoo
    Phatsngoo Guest
    I tried but it doesn't work

Phatsngoo, Nov 5, 2018