Xbox one S controler "X" axis

Discus and support Xbox one S controler "X" axis in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem in TP games on pad I'M playing with inverted X axis i download akcesories Xbox ap to my windows but there is no even such a option.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pacyfikathor, May 7, 2018.

1. Pacyfikathor
    Pacyfikathor Guest

I have a problem in TP games on pad I'M playing with inverted X axis i download akcesories Xbox ap to my windows but there is no even such a option. Look like i'm old player I played alot in such a games like Ratchet&Clank on my PS2 and there inverted X
    axis is only option also Spartan Total Warrior i switch there to invert X axis becouse there was such a posibility. My question is there any chance to give this app invert X axis option or any other way to invert X axis ?

:)

Pacyfikathor, May 7, 2018
  2. cgJamie
    cgJamie Guest
    Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Hi,

For a lot of games there is an options to invert only Y axis. Currently this is the case in settings for the Xbox one controller settings. Are there plans to be able to invert the X axis in the Xbox one controller settings?

I play with both X axis and Y axis inverted. For instance in Far Cry 4 there is an option to invert only the Y axis. I was disappointed to find out that I couldn't invert the X axis in the Xbox one controller settings.

My question again, Are there plans to be able to invert the X axis in the Xbox one controller settings?

Thank you

Jamie

cgJamie, May 7, 2018
  3. Triclonz
    Triclonz Guest
    Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.

Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update patch, that would be awesome.

Triclonz, May 7, 2018
  4. cgJamie
    cgJamie Guest

I've been asking this same question for the past 3 years! I have NO idea why this is NOT an option in the setting menu on XBox accessories menu. I also play inverted. I KNOW I'm in the minority. There are only a few games that have this options in the actual
    settings. Gears of War 4 and Sunset Overdrive are two that come to mind. I thought, hey I just splurge and get an elite controller. NOPE you can not invert the X axis on the Xbox elite controller. So I'm limited to few games that I'll play because of this.

There is mixed reality, elite controllers, the XBox one X and S. So why can't there be an option to invert the X axis? Please Xbox devs put an option in the settings to simply invert the X axis.

Thank you

cgJamie, Jul 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: