Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

Discus and support Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLZ_Boomy BenS, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “ but when I try and log in it states “ I need internet for this” any ideas please

Thanks

:)

BLZ_Boomy BenS, Jan 15, 2024
  2. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  3. FEAR mage Win User

can't connect to xbox live

There has to be an issue with routers. I've tried restarting a bajillion times in two different ports on my router, but it still cannot connect to XBOX Live. However, I tried directly connecting to my modem, and I'm able to log in, but then nothing else
    in my house can connect to the internet.
  4. Tarnend Win User

Fortnite Not Working

try connecting your xbox to the internet through your mobile phone or a hotspot of some kind as a test and see if it works, if so then its an issue with your internet connection, or try it from a different location ie a friends house etc....

also try restarting your internet router, do you have more than one xbox one console in your household?
  5. Eeprom Prophet Win User

Console connects to internet but can't contact Xbox LIVE

I am having the same problem and it started earlier today. Everything was the same in my config, was online and watching netflix. I left home and came back and had been disconnected. Tryed to log back in and got same message. Reset my entire network and
    still no joy just this message "Your console is connected to the Internet but can’t contact Xbox LIVE". When I connect to my modem directly I can connect to live however. The problem is that I have had no problem connecting through my router for months and
    now with no changes on my part it doesn't work. The fact that others are seeing this problem and it occured around the same time means this is no coincidence. Please look into this matter. Also I can login to my account on the website with my PC.

PS. My ISP is Mediacom? Could they be having a problem?
  6. xWrekt Win User

My connection cannot connect to the internet...so says my console

I can connect to the router, however the console says the router cannot connect to the internet, which is untrue.
Thema:

Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

1. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message... - Similar Threads - connected Internet router

2. I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...: I have an old Xbox that couldn't connect so I bought the Xbox X and that wouldn't connect either. I've tried restarting, unplugging for 60 seconds, every troubleshooting option there is and...
  3. how do I get my new xbox series s to connect to the internet via my asus router

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do I get my new xbox series s to connect to the internet via my asus router: (but it tethers on my phone fine) - how do I get it to connect via my router? Ive mucked about with DNS and port selections according to various articlesI researched - but no luck. Any...
  4. My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...: I got a new router recently and its terrible but it works I can connect my phone and everything but my xbox just wont work with it ive tried so many things and its not a problem with the wifi...
  5. Xbox one s cannot connect to internet via ethernet cable after change router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s cannot connect to internet via ethernet cable after change router: Recently I changed the internet provider in my home and got a new router. When the connection was setted up, all the devices (including phones, PCs with diff. OS, TV) in my place had a really good...
  6. I cant connect to the internet with an Almond router.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect to the internet with an Almond router.: I'm using the correct Wi-Fi password, but I think I can't connect because my MAC number is filtered out. 3ee94ae5-48c3-4160-b626-2afc25c8c8ec
  7. Xbox 360 connect to Network but can't get onto internet using Telstra Nighthawk MI WiFi Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 connect to Network but can't get onto internet using Telstra Nighthawk MI WiFi Router: Xbox 360 connect to Network but can't get onto internet using Telstra Nighthawk MI WiFi Router Hi Guys, I've followed all support steps from 1 through to 9 with no success. I have just purchased...
  8. I cant connect to internet or xbox live after replacing router.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to internet or xbox live after replacing router.: I had to replace my router because I couldn't connect to internet. I could connect on all three xbox 360's in my home with no problem but now it will not do anything. I have tried to configure...
  9. Wont connect to internet but router and connection are fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont connect to internet but router and connection are fine: My xbox is not working this morning. It says I cannot connect to live so I ran a connection test. It says I am connected to my router, but my router isnt connected to the internet. My computer and...
  10. Cannot Connect to Xbox Live from dorm =( I get through router but not to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect to Xbox Live from dorm =( I get through router but not to the internet.: Hey there, I just settled into my college dorm and I can't seem to access Xbox live, I get to xbox360-->router---xx-- internet. I failed on the internet part and I get an error message "internet...