XBOX ONE S Code Error 101/102- USB download 100% but froze at stage 2 verify (2%)

Discus and support XBOX ONE S Code Error 101/102- USB download 100% but froze at stage 2 verify (2%) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Folks. My sons xbox had given up after a fifa download/update. Now its coming up with the usual error code 101/102. I have tried all steps.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by simonbagshaw, Oct 13, 2020.

1. simonbagshaw
    simonbagshaw Guest

XBOX ONE S Code Error 101/102- USB download 100% but froze at stage 2 verify (2%)

Hello Folks.

My sons xbox had given up after a fifa download/update. Now its coming up with the usual error code 101/102. I have tried all steps. Factory reset. Hard reset. Both failed and keep returning to the something went wrong stage.

I have downloaded the files onto USB for offline update. Tried that...It appears to work onto the xbox, downloads the files to 100% (stage1 complete) then it freezes at 2% of stage 2 of verify. Is it a fault of the files or usb stick? I did download the
    files from microsoft site onto formatted usb stick, used a free online unzip to transfer the files to the stick.

Can anyone help me with this please as its recently purchased for my son. (unfortunately it was 2nd hand and unsure it has warranty).

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.

:)

simonbagshaw, Oct 13, 2020
  2. NickBudris Win User

Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I lost 3 xboxes under 24 hrs before realizing it's the game. same error codes and all. Most recent has a 207 before going to 100 and 102. Farthest I got was to a stage 3 USB reset to fail apply... My kids are so sad... no way I can get a 4th game system...
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox One S Error 102/101

Hi there BluntForce110, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read that you're facing this issue with your Xbox One S console.

Since the problem persists even after resetting the console and performing an offline update, it suggests that it could be related to the console's hardware, possibly the internal hard drive. These types of errors are typically associated with the hard drive's operation if it's not a software issue, as in this case. However, it's something that cannot be determined 100% in a forum, as it could be another component, and it needs to be determined after a physical inspection of the console by qualified personnel.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to send your console to a trusted technician in your local area for proper inspection and repair.

It's important to note that Xbox no longer officially repairs Xbox One consoles and only provides repair services for Xbox Series X|S consoles, as you can confirm in the following link in the dropdown menu "Out-of-warranty service costs":

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

As you can see, only Xbox Series X|S consoles are listed there, not Xbox One consoles.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Error 102 and then 101

As self repair is a violation of the terms of service, we cannot assist with this issue.
  5. tonyjackson121 Win User

system error E100 00000703 80910006

its on my xbox one and it was saying setup stage 2 at 52% and just stoped and came up with that error code
  6. Georges C. Win User

Blank Screen of Death/IP not found

To reset your Xbox without online mode, there is only this one, see if when trying to reset the console it does not show any error message such as 102, 101 etc. geralemte may be something in the xbox's internal HD.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE S Code Error 101/102- USB download 100% but froze at stage 2 verify (2%) - Similar Threads - Code Error 101

2. Error code 101

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 101: Error code 101 when installing offline update file, I replaced the hard drive in my Xbox after Microsoft released a system update that corrupted it and now it’s still posting this error code is...
  3. Error Code 101 Offline Update Is Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 101 Offline Update Is Not Working: I'm in the insider hub beta and my console shout off during an update and now does not work. I've tried using all three OSU files and every time I press A on the offline update option a screen...
  4. Error code 101 while offline updating

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 101 while offline updating: Error code 101 Hello everybody, I keep getting the error code 101 while I’m offline updating my Xbox and its very annoying because it constantly keeps happening whenever I try to do a offline...
  5. Error Code 101

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 101: I have been getting Error Code 101 for more than a week. I am online and can play the Sudoku games, but nothing I have tried to correct the Solitaire games is working....
  6. Xbox one x error code e 101 to e106 HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x error code e 101 to e106 HELP: Hi So my xbox one x receives error just after it got updated to: 19041.4402.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2010.201023-1840. I tried downloading OSU1 as per instructed by xbox homepage. But the...
  7. Xbox Error code E106 and after offline update 101

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Error code E106 and after offline update 101: Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how to get my console back up after the alpha skip ahead update my console hasn’t been able to boot up properly ever since. Is there a solution or would I have...
  8. (UNENROLL REQUEST) Xbox one X Error code E-101/2/5/6 cant be fixed because its previous...

in XboX Insiders
    (UNENROLL REQUEST) Xbox one X Error code E-101/2/5/6 cant be fixed because its previous...: Before I say anything I can confirm this is in 2008.200819.0000 build, this has nothing to do with the drive. Okay so I have a xbox one x that’s throwing all kinds of errors and I can’t get the...
  9. Error code 101: Let us know

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 101: Let us know: Hello! Is anybody there? I get error code 101 when I try to log on to my Xbox Live account for Solitaire Collection. Uninstall/re-install doesn't work; clearing cache and resetting doesn't work;...
  10. code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué, code inexistant selon microsoft. Comment réparer ? [error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué, code inexistant selon microsoft. Comment réparer ? [error code...: Je ne peux pas jouer en ligne avec Microsoft solitaire collection, j'ai un code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué et je ne trouve aucune correspondance ce code, donc aucune solution proposée pour débloquer...