[Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again

Discus and support [Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered cold war a couple months ago and I got to play the beta and launch up until last night, that's when it started asking me to repurchase the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve703, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Steve703
    Steve703 Guest

[Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again

I preordered cold war a couple months ago and I got to play the beta and launch up until last night, that's when it started asking me to repurchase the game even though I preordered it and got to play. It also has disappeared from my order history and
    I'm 100% sure I bought it on this account. I still have clips, achievements, and bank statements to prove. I'm pretty disappointed right now as the whole point of my preorder was to get a head start on leveling.

:)

Steve703, Nov 17, 2020
  2. xRuzien Win User

Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S

I currently have the Xbox One S and the standard edition of Cold War installed. In a few weeks I’m going to get the Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I have to buy the Next gen version for Cold War at it’s full price.

Thank you
    No you don't just buy the cross gen bundle for 10$
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  4. JoshuaDichiera Win User

Cold War suck on starting screen

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-u/9mxpqc207hnm/0010

This is the product that is the upgrade from Xbox one Cold War to series x version
  5. Georges C. Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Hi, unfortunately not, if you have the Standard version for One S and One X, you will need the cross gen bunddle that activision has released

See this link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-upgrade/9mxpqc207hnm?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. Earnie89 Win User

Do i need to re-buy cod cold war to play on next gen?

Looks like you can upgrade to the cross-gen bundle:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-upgrade/9mxpqc207hnm?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Once you have this you'll need to go to the Mircosoft Store on your Xbox and re-download the Series X|S version.
Thema:

1. [Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again - Similar Threads - Bought Cold War

2. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  3. I bought all version of black ops Cold War. And now I can’t even down load it because the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought all version of black ops Cold War. And now I can’t even down load it because the...: The game that I bought. Black ops Cold War has stopped downloading and keeps doing it again. I need help fixing this problem. 59b93f61-ef12-4f82-94a1-d5e126c4fa8f
  4. I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...: First of all, I don't like online multiplayer, I bought the game with the expectation of playing the campaign mode and the local multiplayer completely offline, I don't intend to subscribe to...
  5. I bought call of duty Cold War a while ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought call of duty Cold War a while ago: When I was trying to reinstall it, so I can be playing with a freind, but when trying to install the game there was an issue with it I was missing all of the content packs 1-4 and I went through...
  6. Cold War asking to be bought again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War asking to be bought again: I have black ops Cold War as a disc but whenever I go to play it says I have to buy the game. I’ve tried hard resetting my Xbox deleting saved data but nothing worked and when I go to the...
  7. Since Microsoft owns Activision will I be able to play Cold War on pc if I bought it on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Since Microsoft owns Activision will I be able to play Cold War on pc if I bought it on Xbox?: I bought Call of Duty Cold War on Xbox but I've recently sold my Xbox, is there a way that I can still play Cold War on pc, is Microsoft working on a way to be able to download it from the...
  8. Call of duty cold war- accidently bought it -need refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war- accidently bought it -need refund: I bought Call of Duty cold war 2 days ago. I already purchased the game on the Xbox. I accidently purchased the game again for the Xbox instead for the PC. I looked in my history to try to request...
  9. I bought black ops Cold War and it won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops Cold War and it won’t install: I bought the cross-gen Version of Cold War today and the game doesn’t even start installing. My Xbox says it has a software update so my question is if I need to update my Xbox first before the...
  10. Cold war says need to purchase after it has been bought night before

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war says need to purchase after it has been bought night before: Hello all, Today my niece tried to play cold war, a game i had bought her the night before and she had no issues playing. today after she logged on she got to the press A screen and then a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cold war asking to buy game again for cross gen

2. cod cold war asking me to buy again?

3. cold war cross gen bundle asking me to purchase again

4. call of duty cold war asking me to buy again,
  5. cod cold war asking to buy even though I already own xbox series s,
  6. xbox asking me to buy cold war again?,
  7. cos cold war yprade bundleasks to buy game,
  8. XBOX ASKING TO REPURCHASE Cold war,
  9. xbox asking to purchase cold war again