Xbox one S blank Screen

Discus and support Xbox one S blank Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried power button and connection button and it just turns off. I can’t get into low res mode. I have swapped HDMI ports and Cables on the TV. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BadRadDadNv, Nov 17, 2023.

1. BadRadDadNv
    BadRadDadNv Guest

Xbox one S blank Screen

Tried power button and connection button and it just turns off. I can’t get into low res mode. I have swapped HDMI ports and Cables on the TV. It worked fine last night, now when I got home from work this evening, it doesn’t work.

:)

BadRadDadNv, Nov 17, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Meu Xbox one s esta com a tela preta o q pode ser ?[My Xbox one only has a black screen what can it be?]

Hi AndrePoiam,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a blank screen coming from your Xbox One S. To troubleshoot this, please check out this support page:

Troubleshoot Blank Screen - Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox console

Hello Dillybar54362,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One S showing a blank screen when starting up. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshooting a Blank TV Screen

I hope this helps!
  4. RitualTrain069 Win User
  5. Panno92 Win User

Xbox one s blank screen

Hi, I am sorry for your issue... have you tried changing the HDMI cable? If the problem is still there you can try changing the HDMI port on the TV or try with another TV.

Here you can find all the possible solutions

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

but basically if you are not able to solve the problem with the above steps the only solution is to repair the console...
  6. RichieB_ Win User

Xbox one S blank Screen

Hi BadRadDadNv,

Greetings!

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox One S. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in.

2. Check if the HDMI cable is securely connected to both the console and the TV.

3. Try a different HDMI cable or a different HDMI port on your TV.

4. If you have an external hard drive connected to your Xbox One S, try disconnecting it and then turning on the console.

5. To further isolate it you may try to connect your Xbox One S console to another TV to see if the issue persist because it might the TV itself is faulty.
    6. Check if there is any Game Mode option on your TV and try to enable it.

If the issue still persist, can you please try to press and hold the Xbox button on your controller and let me know if you able to see a notification like Turn off console, Turn off controller and cancel. May I ask the exact TV model that you have?

For more information about this kind of issue, you may check this support article: Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox is on | Xbox Support

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator.
Thema:

Xbox one S blank Screen

1. Xbox one S blank Screen - Similar Threads - blank Screen

2. Xbox One X with blank screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with blank screen on start up: 3 days ago after absolutely no issues, my son started up his xbox one and got a blank screen. We changed out the HDMI cable but nothing happened. We tried all 3 HDMI ports on the tv. We then...
  3. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  4. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  5. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  6. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  7. Get a blank white screen when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get a blank white screen when signing in: As soon as I sign in I get a blank white screen. I’ve tried hard reset and soft. I’ve tried removing my account and re entering it nothing works I really don’t want to lose all my memory please...
  8. My console has turned red and the screen is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has turned red and the screen is blank: My console has turned red and the screen is blank 4c6e4d91-9c27-45bc-917e-4879872296bc
  9. Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...: Powers up connects to tv hdmi but no screen tried different hdmi cable same issue 5c048e54-f1b6-465c-91aa-62f632199078
  10. XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.: When starting up my XBox, it makes the startup tone and hangs on a totally blank green screen. When I attempt to startup to the troubleshooting menu, it makes the chime noise that the menu is...