Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

Discus and support Xbox One S being slow and laggy. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sachy Lyon, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Sachy Lyon
    Sachy Lyon Guest

I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself would be frozen and I was unable to restart console. I was unable to press the home button, and even when I attempt to turn the xbox off it blinks slowly for 5 minutes and even longer. It takes longer to boot up than it ever has before, and these past few days have been hard for me to want to try and turn on the Xbox and play anything because ultimately I know I will be waiting for 3 hours to not even play at all. Here is what I have done, and none have worked so far; Reset the Xbox, Clear the Alternate Mac Address, at least made 5 attempts to clear the cashe, attempted to remove all the profiles on my Xbox, and uninstalled games. Please help..

:)

Sachy Lyon, Apr 10, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: