Xbox One S all of a sudden isn't outputting audio from TV, but plugging in a headset...

Discus and support Xbox One S all of a sudden isn't outputting audio from TV, but plugging in a headset... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason, my Xbox One audio doesn’t output through the TV’s speakers. However, when I plug my headphones into my controller, then the audio get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bugatti Xbox, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Bugatti Xbox
    Bugatti Xbox Guest

Xbox One S all of a sudden isn't outputting audio from TV, but plugging in a headset...

For some reason, my Xbox One audio doesn’t output through the TV’s speakers. However, when I plug my headphones into my controller, then the audio get outputted through both the TV and the headset. However, when I unplug my headset, then the audio simply doesn’t work at all and doesn’t get outputted through the TV. How do I fix this issue?

:)

Bugatti Xbox, Jun 29, 2022
  2. bstn617 Win User

Turtle Beach X12 No Audio on TV

Plug your cables from the Xbox in like you would without the Headset. Then plug the red and white cables from the headset into the tv audio output instead.
  3. LSpear76 Win User

Game audio through stereo headset?

I'm talking about plugging in any stereo headset (like earplugs) to listen to all game audio instead of outputting it through your TV. The Wii U does this with their GamePad (you can play in off TV mode and listen to the audio). The sound quality is awesome.
    I've heard the PS4 will let you plug in a stereo headset and output all game audio (sounds, music) to the headset in 2.1 sound. Will the Xbox One allow the same thing?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox One S all of a sudden isn't outputting audio from TV, but plugging in a headset somehow has the Xbox audio outputting from both the TV and headset.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bugatti, you've tried some procedure on the console, such as resetting the console, if you haven't tried to follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Connecting digital stereo headphones to Xbox 360 elite

You have an older Xbox 360 model (pre May 2010), so there will not be a digital optical output built directly into your Xbox 360 that you will need in order to connect your surround stereo headset.

First, check to see if your TV has an digital optical output, often labeled 'S/PDIF'. If your TV has a digital optical output, you can plug the optical cable directly into this jack for game audio. Note: Check your TV manual to see if it supports Dolby Digital.

If your TV does not have a digital audio output, you will need to obtain the Audio Adapter Cable to work alongside the HDMI connection. The HDMI connection will send digital video and digital audio to your TV, while the Xbox 360 Audio Adapter will give you
    the optical digital audio jack you need to connect from the Xbox 360 to your headset.
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

New Xbox chatpad

SCDude

Turtle beach X32's arent suppose to work that way with the Xbox one so when you plug it in, it only giving you chat because that's how it's designed.

www.turtlebeach.com/.../58

"

*Please note that you will need to connect this headset to the stereo outputs from your TV or audio receiver for game audio and use the Kinect® for game chat with Xbox One."
Thema:

1. Xbox One S all of a sudden isn't outputting audio from TV, but plugging in a headset... - Similar Threads - sudden isn't outputting

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.: Hello, I was trying to call someone on discord and the camera wasn't working so i checked if it was working anywhere else and it consistently does this thing where it just shows an icon of a...
  4. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  5. Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding: So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no...
  6. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  7. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  8. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  9. Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting: Hello all of a sudden my Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting during game play i even tried plugging the cable directly into the controller and still starts flashing for...
  10. My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...: My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too but nothing is working please help me a7c364c5-8e00-42a3-9d5e-1e2e8ffda0f3