Xbox One S 2tb Gears of War Console Missing 360 Games

Discus and support Xbox One S 2tb Gears of War Console Missing 360 Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Support Team. I reached out to Xbox not to long ago about not receiving the Gears of War 360 Collection. I was told that I would received them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NyghtWolfXI, Jan 8, 2017.

1. NyghtWolfXI
    NyghtWolfXI Guest

Hello Support Team. I reached out to Xbox not to long ago about not receiving the Gears of War 360 Collection. I was told that I would received them and that they come out in waves over Xbox Live. Well a few days ago I received an message notification with
    2 of the 4 codes. I was wondering why the other 2 codes weren't included in the message? Is there going to be another wave with the 2 I didnt receive? I received codes for GOW3 and Judgement. I'm still missing GOW1 and GOW2. Please let me know. I would really
    like to play these in order. Thank you. Have a good day.

:)

NyghtWolfXI, Jan 8, 2017
  2. AmonBlade99
    AmonBlade99 Guest
    Xbox 360 Gears of War collection

please tell me where's my Xbox 360 Gears of War collection code i got my 2TB Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Console and that code was not in the box

AmonBlade99, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Escoriza
    Escoriza Guest
    Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

Me neither. I preordered xbox One S 2TB Gears of War 4 LE, finished campaing and reached levl 25 in multiplayer. Still no trace of previous titles of Gears of War

Am I missing some code? Should they appear directly at "Ready to install"?

Thanks in advance!

Escoriza, Jan 8, 2017
  4. jasonht87
    jasonht87 Guest

Hi there, Please can you speak to official support about this, they will be able to help you. You can speak to them on live chat or phone them, details are here:
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

-------------------

If I've helped you, please hit the upvote button below!

jasonht87, Jan 8, 2017
  5. AmonBlade99 Win User

Gears of War Ultimate NO CODES for Gears Judgment, 1-3

me too i got my 2TB Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Console and that code was not in the box
  6. Kambanka Win User

Xbox One S making humming noise while Off, normal?

I also have it. Xbox One S Gears of War 2TB (red one)
  7. Escoriza Win User

Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

Me neither. I preordered xbox One S 2TB Gears of War 4 LE, finished campaing and reached levl 25 in multiplayer. Still no trace of previous titles of Gears of War

Am I missing some code? Should they appear directly at "Ready to install"?

Thanks in advance!
  8. Ateneo Ludico Win User

Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition - No codes for olders Gears of War

Hi, when did you purchase the game and was it through the online store? It took about 3 weeks for my codes to come in.
    Hello Tank65,

I purchase the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB. The codes where in the console was 2: Gears of War Ultimate Edition and bonus items.
  9. jasonht87 Win User

Hi there, Please can you speak to official support about this, they will be able to help you. You can speak to them on live chat or phone them, details are here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#4:0:4

-------------------

If I've helped you, please hit the upvote button below!
Thema:

1. Xbox One S 2tb Gears of War Console Missing 360 Games - Similar Threads - 2tb Gears War

2. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  3. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  4. 2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount

in XBoX on Consoles
    2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount: So I just purchased a 2tb seagate SSD and I plugged it in, formated, I've tried everything else I could think of and I could not find anything on the internet, but my SSD is 2tb yet formated and...
  5. Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S?: Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S? 104150e3-ede8-4073-95d9-fc09731538bb
  6. Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s: I got given a seagate 2tb usb external hard drive and when I've tried to download flight sim on my series s it says it has to be in external storage or storage expansion card, after abit of...
  7. why can’t I play my games from my 2TB seagate drive? It says the game can’t be played from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can’t I play my games from my 2TB seagate drive? It says the game can’t be played from...: why do I have to buy another drive that only comes with 2tb for half the price of a damn Xbox series x??? If yall gonna force us to play off a storage drive at LEAST MAKE THE INTERNAL STORAGE MORE...
  8. WD_BLACK 2TB D30 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    WD_BLACK 2TB D30 ?: Hi, I'm wanting to buy some extra storage for my series x and wondered if anyone has experience of the WD_BLACK 2TB D30 ? It seems fairly cheap compared to other similar storage size products....
  9. Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak: Good morning, I was getting on the Xbox last night (Thursday, June 27th) and I thought everything was fine until I went to launch a game but it failed to launch. The same thing with every other...
  10. El xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    El xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat?: Quisiera saber si el xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat? Es para instalar juegos en el usb y tener más espacio 8ec40a47-a984-4390-83d0-2ef090ad7691